Rin Nakai substitutes for King Reina on Short Notice (Event is 11PM tonight)

Thanks for the heads up about this appearing live on youtube & for all the comments.

At the end of the day, you know what this show needed?

Attachments

• C45CA911-6524-4996-8D25-AEC3A7DEE32B.jpeg
    C45CA911-6524-4996-8D25-AEC3A7DEE32B.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 5
Yes. Thanks, chamcham. I had fun. I hope DEEP streams more events on youtube.
You're welcome. Lately, I think these live Youtube stream events are becoming common on DEEP's channel. At least for the DEEP Jewels events.

So King Reina, who is 11-3, was scheduled to take on a MMA fighter who was 0-0. What a joke.

You're welcome. Lately, I think these live Youtube stream events are becoming common on DEEP's channel. At least for the DEEP Jewels events.
DEEP dropped their deal with Abema tv, so doing everything through YouTube now. Downside is that they don’t upload immediately after, so unless you catch the live stream, you’ll be waiting like a month to catch the fights.

I just missed the live card so I guess I'll find alternative ways to watch if it's going to take a few months to pop up on Youtube.

Just popped in to say that, in other King Reina related news, she seems to be getting paid to beat up gimps at a Japanese fetish club now. I won't link to it but you can see what I'm talking about in her recent retweets.

Rin Nakai vs Kana Watanabe on new years eve is the only fight that matters.

Live now:

It looks like they marked this bad boy private after the live broadcast and it can no longer be played. Does anybody know where they archive the videos? This card looks intriguing.

It looks like they marked this bad boy private after the live broadcast and it can no longer be played. Does anybody know where they archive the videos? This card looks intriguing.
Takes them about a month or more to start uploading the fights, unfortunately.

Rin has decided to take a break from farting on Japanese businessmen while wearing a bunny suit and return to fighting.

Not sure if Watanabe is juiced. She doesn't really need it.

71191717_127078028301230_3502822464069292465_n.jpg

giphy.gif

I was gonna say that she stretches what is credibly natural to breaking point...

...but then I remembered that Japanese don't roid. It's all good

Therefore maybe we should mate her with Male MMA Natty GOAT Paulo Costa - or better yet, me - to see what kind of Human 2.0 pops out. For science!

Just popped in to say that, in other King Reina related news, she seems to be getting paid to beat up gimps at a Japanese fetish club now. I won't link to it but you can see what I'm talking about in her recent retweets.
Rin has decided to take a break from farting on Japanese businessmen while wearing a bunny suit and return to fighting.

...wtf is going on, over there? nevermind. i don't want to know.

They will make it public after the Samurai TV broadcast happens, usually that's a week or 2 after the event

Back