Rin Nakai is now looking for a training partner

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
20160804170739.jpg

Rin posted on her blog yesterday that she is now looking for a training partner(s).
She says it can't be anyone (lol).

Just contact her gym and stop by.
They will choose the most suitable training partners.

The pic looks a little weird. It like they photoshopped someone's head onto her body.
Anyway, she's definintely slimming down.

20160804204055.jpg

She also mentioned in the same blog post that she's recently became really interested in koala bears.
I have no idea if there is some hidden meaning behind that. o_O

Source (in Japanese): http://d.hatena.ne.jp/nakarin89/20160804

She's had the most ghetto camp out of any professional fighter all these years. Even when fighters train at bottom of the barrel gyms, they at least have other professionals to possibly train and spar with on a daily basis. It's too bad she never moved to Tokyo to train with Megumi Fujii or Toyohashi to train under Mizuki Inoue's coach, Sadanori Yamaguchi.

Stunt dick, checking in.

That is what this thread is about, right?

Rin Nakai has to be the weirdest and most interesting WMMA fighter.

Her cult of followers is amazing tho.

She's really good for someone who twenty fights in, is still trained by her husband's judo buddies. Nobody is going out to the country to train with Rin Nakai's handlers, probably unpaid.

She basically needs to take a cab to the city and train at Reversal, AACC, or wherever has a decent female team. "Rin Nakai becomes head grappling coach at TEAM DATE" is the blogpost I'm trying to see.

She's really good for someone who twenty fights in, is still trained by her husband's judo buddies. Nobody is going out to the country to train with Rin Nakai's handlers, probably unpaid.

I assume the guy with Rin in the cage at the latest Pancrase was the hubby? That guy gave an utterly creepy vibe with how he acted towards her in there. I mean, just the few moments in the cage post-match... and I was already thinking his kneecaps would probably need a touch of tire iron or something.

Is that some sort of gimmick, is he actually some superweird Creepy McCreep or did I just imagine it all?

Let's train .I'll bring the eels and she can bring the whips

I assume the guy with Rin in the cage at the latest Pancrase was the hubby? That guy gave an utterly creepy vibe with how he acted towards her in there. I mean, just the few moments in the cage post-match... and I was already thinking his kneecaps would probably need a touch of tire iron or something.

Is that some sort of gimmick, is he actually some superweird Creepy McCreep or did I just imagine it all?

That's her husband, I don't know enough to say for sure he's a creep; but evidence suggests...

I assume she has the highest purses of any Japanese MMA ladyfighter, yet she's the only one who can't afford training. I'm not suggesting she's making a fortune, but random mid level Deep Jewels fighter probably get next to nothing.

Ill train with her and even bring the cake icing myself.

Back