Rigo- Loma...my prediction

I agree with all of that other than I don't see the guy moving up 2 weight classes winning by KO.

Lomachenko will win a decision in a fight that has become boring and repetitive by the 8th round.

Ding ding ding, winner

I've seen you saying for months this would be a shitshow. Apart from the decision thing, my hat's off to you.

In hindsight the idea of Loma getting outslicked seems kinda silly, and the idea of Rigo blowing him away with power seems like fantasy land. Not sure how Rigo still managed to look emaciated at 130 lbs. Get the man some meat and potatoes.

Wow didn't expect Lomachenko to school Rigo so easily. He gave him a boxing lesson!

Ding ding ding, winner

I've seen you saying for months this would be a shitshow. Apart from the decision thing, my hat's off to you.
Every indicator was there that it was a mismatch. Size, age, inactivity... I really don't believe most people expected Rigondeaux to do much. The fight looked almost exactly like I thought other than Rigondeaux quitting.

Every indicator was there that it was a mismatch. Size, age, inactivity... I really don't believe most people expected Rigondeaux to do much. The fight looked almost exactly like I thought other than Rigondeaux quitting.
You flip flopped on this one seano, just because you post all the time doesn’t mean all your quotes agree with each other.

The logic doesn't make sense.

If the fight progresses, it's going to benefit the bigger, higher volume fighter which is Loma. Especially when you consider Rigo's age and inactivity. He's fought 3 rounds in the last two years.

For me, Rigo has to knockout Lomachenko early. By early, I mean under 6 rounds or so. If Loma is still there in the 8th, Rigo could be in trouble.

I'm banking on Rigo stopping Loma early, he has to. I don't see him winning a decision here.
Called it perfectly.

Rigo couldnt stop him under 6, and knew he wasnt gonna win.

First of all, I'm going for Rigo...I think he's beaten the better, more seasoned comp. he's got the edge in power and athleticism...and he's just defensively better.

loma has beaten some decent fighters too...GRJ, walters, but he also lost to salido...to me, if you lose to salido it says a lot about you....more than if you beat an inexperienced GRJ or an uninspired walters.

but on upside for loma fans, if you like vasyl, you're a lot more comfortable with this match-up because your guy is the much younger, much bigger fighter and he's known to throw more punches....

Anyway, my prediction is rigo immediately takes control of the fight circling, controlling the distance, disrupting loma's rhythm with counters and setting traps. by the 8th, it becomes a beatdown...rigo's power starts to take effect, even though he's the smaller man...by the late rounds, I expect loma to be holding on, barely able to make it to the final bell. rigo scores at least one KD along the way and beats loma up in the inside and in the outside...a total masterclass for rigo and a crowning victory that catapults him to the #2 spot pfp.

You are a fucking moron

Seriously though if you weren’t given the option of Rachel cordingly or Salma Hayek what side are you on?

First of all, I'm going for Rigo...I think he's beaten the better, more seasoned comp. he's got the edge in power and athleticism...and he's just defensively better.

loma has beaten some decent fighters too...GRJ, walters, but he also lost to salido...to me, if you lose to salido it says a lot about you....more than if you beat an inexperienced GRJ or an uninspired walters.

Anyway, my prediction is rigo immediately takes control of the fight circling, controlling the distance, disrupting loma's rhythm with counters and setting traps. by the 8th, it becomes a beatdown...rigo's power starts to take effect, even though he's the smaller man...by the late rounds, I expect loma to be holding on, barely able to make it to the final bell. rigo scores at least one KD along the way and beats loma up in the inside and in the outside...a total masterclass for rigo and a crowning victory that catapults him to the #2 spot pfp.

I got Rigondeaux as well. I think the way he controls distance and rhythm would disrupt Lomachenko's offense. Been following his career for a while now, his timing is impeccable, schooled prime Donaire.

I'm banking on Rigo stopping Loma early,.

I'm taking Rigo here. I think it's gonna be really high level, but we've seen Rigo hurt guys much bigger than him (Amagasa and Donaire specifically). THat doesn't guarantee he'll beat Vasyl, but it does mean that I think he can hurt Vasyl, which a lot of people seem to think he can't.

I got Rigo.

i think rigondeux's skills are on the highest level
but what gives many fighters problems, is that deceptive reach.
he's small in hgt, but has super quick hands and reach, power.
if he can hurt lomachenko with 1 punch, it maybe rigo's night.

I can see Rigo winning followed by fans being upset because the fight was boring when deep down they're just upset because the black fighter won....again. .

Got Guillermo .

This may sound unfair...but the only way I can see rigo losing this is if rigo looks old, and his activity level is not there due to age and rigo looks under-powered against the bigger loma

Rigo beats Loma in a shocker 12 round slow fight just like Rigo beat Donaire in a slow fight with everyone asking what is wrong with Filipino kid flash Donaire and what is wrong with Loma what happened to Donar, why isn't he fighting back and not going toe to toe with Rigo, because Donaire is the bigger man. That's the same thing people will say about Loma, why isn't Loma being the bigger man pressuring Rigo and fighting him on the inside.

Because Rigo will counter the sh_it out of Loma in the first 4 rounds, rocking Loma with a counter strait Left hand and as soon as Loma gets stung and buzzzed, Loma will go in protection mode, because Rido hits harder then you think he and Loma and his team thinks he does to.

The same thing that happened to Donaire, is going to happen to Loma, then him and his fans will come up with an injury excuse in training camp but they still took the fight excuse being hurt in camp and no rematch kids.

Remember Rigo broke Donaires eye socket and Donaire was way bigger then Rigo on fight night and I mean way bigger then Rigo, so weight won't be a factor in this fight.

I see the same fight with Loma happening just like Donaire. Ding, Ding, round 1 both guys box then Boom, Rigo catching Loma with a big punch and staggering Loma, then cruises to a easy 12 round win.

Loma doesn't hit hard enough to bother Rigo, just like Donaire a bigger puncher then Loma didn't bother Rigo only with a flash knockdown, then Rigo gets up and has no problem exchanging with Donaire, exactly the same fight same outcome 12 round win for Rigo. But with Loma not knocking down Rigo in their fight.

Remember Rigo knows the tricks on how to counter the foot movement Loma uses to confuse lesser ring IQ fighters and beat them, Rigo has been working on this in training camp for months now and has seen this all before while winning his 2 Olympic Gold medals and World Championships, also Loma didn't adjust very well against Salidos counter attack and pressure body shots Salido was using against him. Let's see how Loma adjust to a better counter puncher then himself and a fighter who has just as good of footwork and defense as he does. This fight will go down to adjustments and power and who has the better timing between the 2 fighters.

I believe Rigo and Loma should shut each others footwork down and the fight will come down to timing and accuracy and punching power and I believe Rigo is the better of the two fighters in that department.

This same thing happened in the Donaire fight each other canceling out each others footwork and style, then the fight cumming down to hand speed and timing and punching power, winner Rigo.

i

if there's one thing we learned from the career of the great floyd mwayweather, jr, it's that being the younger, bigger man is not a real advantage...not in reality. when two guys get in the ring, it's about skill, ability and something called intangibles...ring intelligence...hell, it's about intelligence period. and rigo has power... i thought loma looked very unimpressive in his last fight...and that was supposed to be a showcase fight for him.

without question, lomachenko is a talented fighter...and a very well-schooled one. but i don't think he has the range of abilities he will need to handle rigo...i guess we'll see for sure tomorrow night.

i honestly feel loma is a very overrated guy....the grj win proved nothing except grj was a very inexperienced guy...the walters fight only showed that walters was a bitter, disillusioned guy who came prepared to give only a minimal effort......becuase he got screwed on the money end...loma was very unimpressive in his last fight against a shopworn fighter... in reality, this is loma's first real test since salido...hopefully rigo is in good physical shape and things go well for him and i can see him beating loma.

Rigo catches him in the 4th round.
Book it

I go for RIGONDEAUX round 7 ko

r
on paper, the 37 year old that is 10lbs lighter shouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. but this is rigo, i wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls it off. i'd say he can get a decision.

expect a slow boring fight where Rigo picks him apart but maybe Loma scores a flash KD somewhere randomly. Then people cry robbery even though Rigo clearly out points him..

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

Hilarious reading all these comments. It's funny cause BEFORE the fight many, many people as you can see ^ were tipping Rigondeaux to win. Many people were talking about how good Rigo was and that weight wouldn't be a factor. BUT.... after the fight all the petty excuses came into play!!!! and they have tried to discredit Lomas win hahahaha. So many people were certain Rigo was gonna win lol never forget that!

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

Hilarious reading all these comments. It's funny cause BEFORE the fight many, many people as you can see ^ were tipping Rigondeaux to win. Many people were talking about how good Rigo was and that weight wouldn't be a factor. BUT.... after the fight all the petty excuses came into play!!!! and they have tried to discredit Lomas win hahahaha. So many people were certain Rigo was gonna win lol never forget that!
you ok?

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

Obviously the weight and size was a factor Loma was just to big and not their skills because both are two time Gold medal winners and world champions and Loma has moved up so his size was the factor and not their skills.

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

i for one hope you feel much better about the size of your penis now.

i for one hope you feel much better about the size of your penis now.

Come on. Cocaine-fueled posting always improves a forum's standards.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

Real easy to knock someone after the fact. Let’s see your predictions for all the upcoming fights the next couple months. First one you get wrong let’s all point and laugh at you

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

???
How lonely do you have to be that you quote 20 replies that are almost 2 years old ???

HAHAHAHAHAA

BUMP!

You're now the new biggest idiot in this thread. Congratulations, idiot.

I wonder which regular this whitebelt acct is. Specifically citing the Loma and Usyk fights, lol, looking to add some gas to the fire, eh?

Back