Rigo: "I'm going monster hunting" (Aim at Inoue)

Time will catch up to Rigondeaux pretty badly at some point. Fighting Inoue isn’t a very good idea.

Yeah it was confirmed by the WBSS organizers and Inoue himself. I would take Inoue to beat him at this point of his career too (assuming his face would hold up). He'd have to be the favorite in a future 118 pound match-up with Rigo.

well, shit. i hope he took the proper time to heal up. i'd hate to see him have his career derailed over injuries like this one.

i haven't seen casimero fight yet, is he a big puncher? could he spell trouble for the monster?

well, shit. i hope he took the proper time to heal up. i'd hate to see him have his career derailed over injuries like this one.

i haven't seen casimero fight yet, is he a big puncher? could he spell trouble for the monster?
I need to get educated on Casimero myself because right now I know next to nothing about him. I just know that he's another titleholder (WBO) at Bantamweight. Ring Magazine has him the #3 rated fighter in the division.

I need to get educated on Casimero myself because right now I know next to nothing about him. I just know that he's another titleholder (WBO) at Bantamweight. Ring Magazine has him the #3 rated fighter in the division.

He is well worth looking into. I didnt know him before the Tete Fight too, but man he is a warrior. 3 Division Champ. Comes to bang.
First loss was a split decision when he was 21. Second loss directly after that fight at 22 while moving up in weight fighting for a title on 4 weeks notice. 3rd loss he was robbed due to his opponent being a dirty bitch and the ref being a tool. He avenged that loss in great fashion, so satisfying.

Good subititles on that vid.

I think Inoue wins, but I would not underestimate Casimero. Really looking forward to this fight.

giphy.gif
These stupid callouts lately are getting absurd

He's decent. Not gonna blow your mind

Am i the only one who thinks Bantam is quite arguably best current division? Or is that an accepted opinion?

Rigo has definitely faded but the majority of the big shots he's taken in his last couple fights were because he decided to bang with them and fight on the inside. That's obviously not his style and he ends up fighting to his opponents' strengths when he does that. Once he gets back to boxing and using his legs he doesn't get hit very much. In the Solis fight he just wasn't busy enough and that's mostly what made it closer than it should've been.

I guess but the thing is even in his old style he was struggling quite a bit with Solis’s aggressiveness, I think old Rigo would have got the UD and boxed Solis more comfortably. It’s okay if you don’t want to bang on the inside, but the straight left hurt Solis and even then he didn’t pick up the pace to keep landing it even if he was to keep moving and boxing. I just think old Rigo gets incredibly boring when he fights like that because unlike Floyd and other technicians he’s not as active, he barely throws and that ruins the fight. I found Russel pretty entertaining, he didn’t get the KO but that left was shooting through lovely.

He would get stopped by the big 3

Inoue, Oubaali, Luis Nery

They are too physical for him

Big 3? Oubaali? Nery?

Let me go shake my head with me eyes closed somewhere like im smelling my mommas roasted pork shoulder...

Am i the only one who thinks Bantam is quite arguably best current division? Or is that an accepted opinion?
yeah it's up there with JFlW, WW, LW and SFlW (I'd throw SBW and LHW in the conversation too).

None of that Loma death by a thousand cuts, the enigma's getting splattered.

Back