right-wing parties,eurosceptics win big at EU elections

Swedish right-wing conservative/eurosceptic party Sweden Democrats increases by 6,5%, to 9,7%.
Not a major shift in the Swedish constituency, but we're still definitely just a whisker away from exterminating all our jews and invading Poland.

UKIP with 12 Mep's and 29% of the vote up 12%. BNP the most far right party have lost their only MEP and down 5% share of the vote.

The lib dems a pro european party whose leader took on UKIP's Farage in a debate saw their voter share halved and lost all their MEP's.

33% turnout.

our version of the lib-dems (FDP) also got kicked to the curb (3%)

Googled the french woman. Didn't immediately see anything to justify all the innuendo and hints about a certain history of the region.

Glad to see white people waking up slowing. Hopefully they don't fall asleep again.

ugh..........

anyway,funny tidbit from poland

but the biggest winner of the day was Korwin-Mikke whose party

Now now you all.

Don't start electing people that will make the U.S. bring the liberty train back to you all.

schengen agreement is pretty capitalist in essence

youre right about welfare going to non-national citizens

I'm talking left wing - right wing in the nationalistic sense.

Swedish right-wing conservative/eurosceptic party Sweden Democrats increases by 6,5%, to 9,7%.
Not a major shift in the Swedish constituency, but we're still definitely just a whisker away from exterminating all our jews and invading Poland.

Nice avatar.

Glad to see white people waking up slowing. Hopefully they don't fall asleep again.

Has nothing to do with "white people".
The right wing parties wants less EU. But the EU doesn't decide anything regarding immigration policies for citizens outside the EU.

ugh..........

anyway,funny tidbit from poland

but the biggest winner of the day was Korwin-Mikke whose party’s result shows there is "a significant group of Poles who hate the EU and everything it stands for,” said Wojtek Szacki, political analyst at Polityka Insight, a think-tank.

The 72-year-old Korwin-Mikke, who is pro-Putin, is likely to ruffle a few feathers when he takes his seat in the new parliament. He is on record as saying democracy is the “most stupid form of government conceived” and thinks women are “dumber than men and should not be allowed to vote”

Yeah, well...

Turnout was 22.7 percent, two percentage points down on 2009.

(And this is the country with the sixth largest constituency in the EU. 51 seats...)

http://www.thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/171873,Civic-Platform-tops-poll-in-Polands-European-election

Last edited:
It has left wing policies, and it's some of their left wing policies that makes people run away.

the Schengen agreement and welfare checks leaving the country, are the two biggest issues that the right wing parties have been able to gain votes on.

Yeah but people want to keep the welfare state, they just don't want foreigners to get it. The guy I quoted sounded like they wanted to get rid of the whole system while that's obviously not the case and not even an European matter.

I am also convinced that the main issue is the over-expansion of EU, the citizens of the "Old Europe" feel that having such a large Schengen area is just a way to improve social dumping while letting poor population like Roms get freely into their country. They don't see what they win but the downsides are pretty clear.

[YT]ur2GRU3jK2c[/YT]

Big Eck giving the BBC the business, beam me up Scotty!

I don't like Salmond, and I trust him as far as he could throw me. But I've never doubted his abilities as a politician.

Aye, i can see how Eck can be a marmite kind of guy, but i guess i just see his ultimate goal of Scottish independence as the same as mine, so when i see him on TV with that hefty smug grin sticking 2 fingers up to the man, i love it.

It looks like UKIP got a seat in Scotland, (still fourth with under %10 of vote)(The SNP still came 1st with ease, Labour a shambles as usual, i cant believe Labour came third in England either, man the times they are a changin`)
Shame these racist bigots managed to get even that many votes in Scotland but i suppose it is to be expected in any society that a small fringe of racists or fascists will always get some votes.

In regards to September i expect it will only help the YES side get more votes.
especially when it is made clear that UKIP want to abolish the Scottish parliament and i doubt most people who consider themselves Scottish will take it well when they hear what the founder of UKIP thinks of Scotland and the Scottish people
I quote
"The Scots are subsidy junkies whingeing like a trampled bagpipe waiting for their next fix of English tax payer money."-Lord Monkton (inventor of the phrase subsidy junkie)

Last edited:
^^^^^^

London still to declare. 8 seats and Labour hoping to make gains.

If they pip the tories that will be the first time the Conservative party has ever finished third in any nationwide election.Currently only around 30,000 votes between lab and cons in the popular vote.

Sad that eurosceptisicsm have to be expressed through right-wing populist parties.......

Sad that eurosceptisicsm have to be expressed through right-wing populist parties.......

You think it's rational and sustainable for a nation to write a blank check for anyone that decides to come to it?

Since no other type of party seems to be in opposition to the EU, it's understandable.

If you only give people one choice, it's no use complaining if they take it.

Back