Law Right to Contraception Act: House passed 228-195

I support cheap and easy to get birth control for anyone over the age of consent.

However religious groups or anyone in the medical field should not be forced to give them.
This is why Planned Parenthood is so important, they don't seem to be in much favour though recently.
Stop! The religious right can only get so hard…
Hahaha, you are likely right. What a yucky thought you've put in my mind though!

Imagine if anything was as important to politicians as degenerate sex. We'd be living in a utopia if they put this much energy into anything else.
Imagine labeling sexual behavior between two consenting adults as degenerate, as if your warped beliefs have anything to do with morality.

Imagine labeling sexual behavior between two consenting adults as degenerate, as if your warped beliefs have anything to do with morality.

Not quite what I'm saying.

Not quite what I'm saying.
@Lubaolong thank you.
So, @Seano you have never explained. So please explain what you mean then? Two married adults having had enough children to not need more decide she should go on the pill.
This is what I mean. How is that having degenerate sex? It's called being sensible, no?

The next step is a bill to make sure there is an adequate supply of pedophiles in every school.

@Lubaolong thank you.
So, @Seano you have never explained. So please explain what you mean then? Two married adults having had enough children to not need more decide she should go on the pill.
This is what I mean. How is that having degenerate sex? It's called being sensible, no?
What is so hard to get here? I'd like to the same energy that devoted to this devoted to more important issues. I don't really think the taxpayer needs to be on the hook for pills and abortions. I'd like to see the same quick action and emotion devoted to other issues. Imagine if people got as fired up about education as they do about abortion, for example.

What is so hard to get here? I'd like to the same energy that devoted to this devoted to more important issues. I don't really think the taxpayer needs to be on the hook for pills and abortions. I'd like to see the same quick action and emotion devoted to other issues. Imagine if people got as fired up about education as they do about abortion, for example.
People who are having sex within marriage and turn to the pill are not having degenerate sex. Agreed?

Access to family planning measures is an important public health initiative, just reducing it to "d-degenerate sex!" kind of misses the point.

Besides, the people against abortions and contraceptives are also not the type to care about increasing funding for public education so that's kind of a strange deflection.

Is this bill even needed? No. So how is it wrong to vote against a bill that is not needed.

Access to family planning measures is an important public health initiative, just reducing it to "d-degenerate sex!" kind of misses the point.

Besides, the people against abortions and contraceptives are also not the type to care about increasing funding for public education so that's kind of a strange deflection.
You were doing so well, but then you couldn't help your self with that generalization.

You were doing so well, but then you couldn't help your self with that generalization.
Obviously there are exceptions but what I said is generally true I think.

Obviously there are exceptions but what I said is generally true I think.
Never confuse being against the current education system as being against education. The education system in the past was far more useful to people in the past than the current one is now. Hell, the education system in the past would be more useful to people now.

We are more concerned with teaching children that they are either inherently victims/perpertrators than providing them with the success to make through our system.

Never confuse being against the current education system as being against education. The education system in the past was far more useful to people in the past than the current one is now. Hell, the education system in the past would be more useful to people now.

We are more concerned with teaching children that they are either inherently victims/perpertrators than providing them with the success to make through our system.
Well yeah as I said, people on the right generally don't like the idea of funding public education for a variety of reasons some of which you allude to here. If anything you're proving my point here.

Because roe v Wade. 00Access to birth control as it was because of the supreme Court Griswold v. Connecticut. The Sc said the government should legislate not the court.
So... Slippery slope in place of evidence of arguments against the current access to birth control? Okee-doke. Show me the monster, not the drunks talking about the monster.

So... Slippery slope in place of evidence of arguments against the current access to birth control? Okee-doke. Show me the monster, not the drunks talking about the monster.
The only proof is Justice Thomas's remark the Supreme court should revisit certain past rulings, beyond that nothing.
So do you believe courts should essentially create defacto laws, or should the law makers actually make them?

The only proof is Justice Thomas's remark the Supreme court should revisit certain past rulings, beyond that nothing.
So do you believe courts should essentially create defacto laws, or should the law makers actually make them?
Law makers should make them. And if lawmakers actually made the Roe v. Wade decision, we wouldn't be having many of these reactionary arguments. And when I say that law makers should have mad the Roe v. Wade decision, what I mean is the original. That one was made by judges too.

Last edited:
Back