Right now theres no legit opponent left for Ronda

cat fucked tate up tho, shes legit but got caught. That fight doesnt end the same everytime. Cat is her toughest fight

Zingano didn't get caught, she had a massive brain fart.

And let's not pretend that Miesha and Nunes weren't handily winning their fights vs Cat before having brain farts of their own. W135 is simply an awful division. Rousey is legit though, hence the casual fan who doesn't know any better eating up the 'Rousey is the greatest fighter of all time' hype.

Her last 2 fights were horrible. She showed 0 ability to KO fighters and with 0 KO ability Rousey will steamroll her in less than a minute.

This is the "ONLY" fight to make. Either Rousey wins and cements her legacy as being the GOAT in WMMA or she loses to Cyborg and Cyborg becomes WMMA's GOAT.
A women who took male hormones and made a name fighting undersized opponents can never be GOAT wmma. A women who destroys her womenhood for an unfair advantage fighting women.

Zingano didn't get caught, she had a massive brain fart.

And let's not pretend that Miesha and Nunes weren't handily winning their fights vs Cat before having brain farts of their own. W135 is simply an awful division. Rousey is legit though. Hence the casual fan who doesn't know any better eating up the 'Rousey is the greatest fighter of all time' hype.

Cat ran thru tate in the 3rd, you cant discredit that. Cat got caught man, in a stupid position but like i said we atleast know shes a tough game fighter with decent standup. That will end up being the best WMMA fight if it happens again. Personally i feel like ronda will retire half soon

A women who took male hormones and made a name fighting undersized opponents can never be GOAT wmma. A women who destroys her womenhood for an unfair advantage fighting women.

Cyborg supporters are a terrible crowd. It's bad enough when men take synthetic testosterone to beat up other men. It's inexcusable when women take it to beat up women.

I'll be pulling hard for Ronda should that fight ever take place. I just wish someone could take Rousey down a peg because the casual crowd and the backwards (also casual) media coverage is incredibly annoying. Rousey is great but she benefits greatly from a severe lack in legitimate competition.

Cat ran thru tate in the 3rd, you cant discredit that. Cat got caught man, in a stupid position but like i said we atleast know shes a tough game fighter with decent standup. That will end up being the best WMMA fight if it happens again. Personally i feel like ronda will retire half soon

I kind of hope she does. I want her to be successful though... but fuck me her casuals are annoying. She's not a better fighter than Fedor, prime Silva, GSP, Jones, Weidman, Aldo, McGregor, Dom Cruz, etc etc etc and it seems disrespectful to hail her above any of them.

There was never any legit opponents to begin with.

I kind of hope she does. I want her to be successful though... but fuck me the casuals are annoying. She's not a better fighter than Fedor, prime Silva, GSP, Jones, Weidman, Aldo, McGregor, Dom Cruz, etc etc etc and it seems disrespectful to hail her above any of them.

Yea shes definitely benefiting from the huge gap in talent. Eventually there will be others but WMMA is years behind.
The coverage she is getting is still good for the sport tho, thats how i look at it, but your right to the casual they are convinced theres never been a better fighter

If Tate is #2 in a division, thats when you know its the weakest division in all of MMA

Make Holmes vs Cyborg title eliminator while that silly rubber match takes place on the same card.

Yea shes definitely benefiting from the huge gap in talent. Eventually there will be others but WMMA is years behind.
The coverage she is getting is still good for the sport tho, thats how i look at it, but your right to the casual they are convinced theres never been a better fighter

I'm not even sure it's good for the sport. It's good for Rousey and Dana White (and the pockets of Rousey's undeserving opponents) ... but when she's gone do you think any of her casual fans will stick around? Maybe but I very highly doubt it.

There were practically none before she even came to the UFC. Zingano is the only relatively credible new face she has fought since debuting in the octagon (and even she dropped 2 straight rounds to Tate before catching her and was getting brutalized by Nunes). Alexis Davis is ok too but Sara McMann (who has done nothing in MMA), Bethe, and Carmouche are all scrubs. It's not like Cyborg is fighting anyone better; women's mma is just not there yet and people need to accept it.

EDIT: LOL @ people suggesting Holly Holm has a shot. Might as well send a pre-payment to the UFC to watch that squash match if you are that gullible

Carmouche was probably her toughest fight...

This is the "ONLY" fight to make. Either Rousey wins and cements her legacy as being the GOAT in WMMA or she loses to Cyborg and Cyborg becomes WMMA's GOAT.

Becomes? Cyborg's in the game long before Ronda and always been recognized as WMMA GOAT until the pretty actress who happens to fight conquest Dana white's heart and became UFC champ.

Carmouche was probably her toughest fight...

Miesha Tate 2 was. Rousey still didn't break a sweat though.

Like someone else said, Tate being number 2 in the division speaks volumes on that division. Her performance vs Eye was embarrassing and she still won the fight handily.

Becomes? Cyborg's in the game long before Ronda and always been recognized as WMMA GOAT until the pretty actress who happens to fight conquest Dana white's heart and became UFC champ.

Well there's the whole steroid cheat thing. Most people have enough decency to not overlook that.

It blows my mind that anyone cares about a Rousey fight at all at this point.
Nevermind the Cyborg fight, let's just have Ronda open every PPV card against random female UFC employees every two weeks.

Tate not ready? Cool. Rousey vs. random UFC marketing assistant, i'm sure the 10K to show would make for a nice bonus. Next PPV have Ronda scrap Dana's secretary, same deal. 15 - 20 seconds of work for a sweet 10K bonus. Maybe the next PPV could feature a "real UFC fighter" off the roster and she could fight Rousey for her 20-30 seconds.

And then rinse and repeat.
Ronda could be fighting literally 10-15 times a year provided she doesn't break a hand beating on her opposition and if people keep eating it up, all the better.

Probably had more to do with her being caught taking winstrol in a post fight piss test (easiest test to pass).

Back