Riggs broken forearm via brutal knees

It is no longer enjoyable to watch him fight. It is depressing AF.

Wow, that sucks! Explains a lot too .. Riggs was covered up the whole time ole boy was throwing those knees, so I was a little surprised when Riggs first went down. I thought maybe his own forearm was smashing him in the head from the impact.

loved to see Camozzi win, man has paid his dues, would like to see him make a mid card run

I like Riggs a lot but he can't keep doing this to himself. I will keep watching and cheering but damn its hard.
I didn't even realize until tonight that he's the same age as me. I thought he had to be at least 40-42 going by his face. Dude is ad road worn as the nogs

First time I've ever seen Camozzi put some mustard on his strikes, seems to be working out for him should've tried it against Jacare.

I hope an x-ray surfaces. I'd like to see how the arm broke from the assault.

Blah I'd drunk.

I have just spotted I am on a double yellow card and I believe I got it from my post on this thread regarding Joe Riggs and his bet which consisted of an admittedly unpleasant picture of a man seemingly making good of a similar vow. I feel I ought to apologize to fellow users and also the mods for posting it, in hindsight I should of been considerate of those at work or indeed around family. I will again read the rules of this forum and I will not be making a similar mistake in future but again, sorry to anybody I may have offended.

I dunno. It didnt look too good. The jab stunned him but,he just stood there and let the guy tee off on him when it looked about the worst idea in the world to do that.

Back