Reaction score
You're a fool if you think the ufc will let someone like Jones lose a decision

They saved him many times
He is sponsored
1 2 3 reyes
4 jones
5 jones

Welcome to the real world of corruption
The commentary team biased from R1 acting like Jones has been winning fooling the casuals

I think it’s 47-46 Reyes

I think they will score it 47-46 Jones

You're probably going to be right.

Should be 48-47 Reyes but will be 48-47 Jones and one ref will have it 49-46 Jones.

48-47 Reyes is the only accurate score under this scoring system.

Very similar to first Guataffson fight but I think Reyes did better and should get the W. Really surprised me with the take down D and getting back up when he did go down.

Disappointed in Dom in last 2 mins. He looked done. That might go against him.

48-47 Reyes

Rogan probably has it 65-22 Jones.

Well, you are right, TS

1 - Reyes
2 - Reyes
3 - Reyes
4 - Jones
5 - Jones

Jones didn't do much damage,many weak strikes, but here it comes another Santos.

Lol. Fcking judges. 49-46? You fcking kidding me?

And...screwed. 49? How?!?!?!?!? No power, no takedowns.

So he won on cardio? We are jogging now?

He is sponsored
1 2 3 reyes
4 jones
5 jones

The commentary team biased from R1 acting like Jones has been winning fooling the casuals
The shilling especially from Joe in the first 3 rounds was disgusting. Jon is a smart and great fighter and if time limits didn't exist, sure, he'd have won. But within the rules of MMA Jon Jones lost this fight. Not even close.

Last edited:
UFC is cor
UFC corrupt as hell. Judges either scared of retribution by UFC for giving it to Reyes or they're plain bought. Certain UFC fighters like Jones and McG can just do what they want, and they get saved again and again and again.

No one's going to get a decision against Jones, even if it's deserved. Judging is too corrupt or incompetent. Need to finish him

LMFAO Jones lost 3-2 clear as day.

No one's going to get a decision against Jones, even if it's deserved. Judging is too corrupt or incompetent. Need to finish him

UFC is cor
UFC corrupt as hell. Judges either scared of retribution by UFC for giving it to Reyes or they're plain bought. Certain UFC fighters like Jones and McG can just do what they want, and they get saved again and again and again.

who gives a shit if he won 2 rounds,they werent 10-8s and he lost 3!

fuckin do the math you shits!

who gives a shit if he won 2 rounds,they werent 10-8s and he lost 3!

fuckin do the math you shits!

UFC is cor

He is sponsored
1 2 3 reyes
4 jones
5 jones

So salty. Close fight, I had Reyes by a thin margin but round 2 wasn't easy to judge. 1 and 3 is clear for Reyes, 4-5 for Jones.

49 - 46 is an atrocity. that guy should be fuckin fired.

Which event do you think will happen first

The self driving car is mass produced
or
Jones loses a point for eye pokes

The commentary certainly seemed as if they were going out of their way to try to convince viewers that Jones was winning as he was being punched in the face.

Back