RiFF RAFF got swoll

Can he even bench teh 275?

Watching this guy talk about dieting and training makes me want to cry.

At first I thought Riff Raff was some sort of gimmick, but now I think he may actually have a mental disability.

With that being said, kudos to him for parlaying his obvious deficiencies into what I assume is a lot of money.

Watching this guy talk about dieting and training makes me want to cry.

At first I thought Riff Raff was some sort of gimmick, but now I think he may actually have a mental disability.

With that being said, kudos to him for parlaying his obvious deficiencies into what I assume is a lot of money.

his pockets phat..carl winssslowwwww

Last edited:
Damn, I think Lord Jamar just hates white rappers... I listened to this video today at work and to me the guy is so full of hate and sounds like a total racist who's having trouble hiding it.... yeah I'm a fan of Riff and I think I get his whole thing but this guy is hating hard.

FYI: Lord Jamar was part of Brand Nubian, I had their album All for One back in the day, good listen but probably dated now. Haven't heard the guys name until today talking shit about the white rapper Riff Raff.

[YT]75Xl14aoyGg[/YT]

For those who watch this clip, what say you?

carrot-top-split.jpg
reminds me of this guy

lionohq.png

Damn, I think Lord Jamar just hates white rappers... I listened to this video today at work and to me the guy is so full of hate and sounds like a total racist who's having trouble hiding it.... yeah I'm a fan of Riff and I think I get his whole thing but this guy is hating hard.

FYI: Lord Jamar was part of Brand Nubian, I had their album All for One back in the day, good listen but probably dated now. Haven't heard the guys name until today talking shit about the white rapper Riff Raff.

[YT]75Xl14aoyGg[/YT]

i actually agree with him

I only know this guy from a Dutch show he appeared on. He was doing a freestyle and at the end he just freaks out, breaks his chain, throws his rings on the floor and walks out. Weird dude

[YT]75Xl14aoyGg[/YT]

Bran Nubian hate white people in general. Its a part if their appeal.

This person is like a wigger,80s hair band & richard simmons rolled into 1.

A little part of me just died knowing that this pendejo has more resolve than me. Thank you T.S.

This person is like a wigger,80s hair band & richard simmons rolled into 1.

A little part of me just died knowing that this pendejo has more resolve than me. Thank you T.S.

lmmfao!!! Best post that's made me laugh all week. Thank you sir!

Puny. Come back at 250lbs then we'll talk.

Back