Riddle: My wife didn't cheat on me and I love her to death

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Matthew Riddle with Lisa Rennie Riddle
5 mins

The "to death" part she should worry about

purest form of matt riddle. absolutely baffling man. totally bizarre.

Whatever he's on, he needs to increase the dosage.

so lets get this straight. If his wife didn't cheat on him, then he just made her look like a $2 whore on facebook for no reason. The mother of his children and the woman he claims to love, was made out to look like a cheating slut.

well done Matt, keep ripping tubes and kicking ass.

so lets get this straight. If his wife didn't cheat on him, then he just made her look like a $2 whore on facebook for no reason. The mother of his children and the woman he claims to love, was made out to look like a cheating slut.

well done Matt, keep ripping tubes and kicking ass.

he didn't make her out to look like a $2 whore.

he stated things that happened in front of him......evidence made her look like a cheater.

I just hope Riddle is not in denial about this whole thing... he needs to step back, be around people he really trusts and piece everything together.

because the next time something happens, it will be worse... heck she might not even cheat again..but lets say that guy on the phone comes clean to him with more evidence.... Riddle might go crazier.

Hard to believe his accusations missed their mark

riddle4a.gif

I wasn't gonna post on Facebook that my wife is a cheating whore with fake tits, but then I got high...

he didn't make her out to look like a $2 whore.

he stated things that happened in front of him......evidence made her look like a cheater.

I just hope Riddle is not in denial about this whole thing... he needs to step back, be around people he really trusts and piece everything together.

because the next time something happens, it will be worse... heck she might not even cheat again..but lets say that guy on the phone comes clean to him with more evidence.... Riddle might go crazier.

yes he did. there was no reason at all to go on facebook and tell the world that you fake tits wife is a fucking whore. I mean show some fucking respect to the mother of your children for fucks sake.

But Riddle is cool mang........keep ripping tubes and kicking ass...hey.

What goes through a person's head these days? I think my wife and mother of my children might be cheating on me, better throw out allegations on my public Facebook profile.

I know Matt would fix it!
He is such a good guy! Nice to see how much he loves his wife.
And I am sooo happy they are back together and its nice that Matt post it on FB so we all get to wish them the best in their life.
You go Matt!

Back