Riddick the last movie in the trilogy

A proper tragedy in the lofty heights of cinematic expression.

i actually thought the final riddick was pretty good. yea, kinda pitch blackish but pitch black is the best of the three, so the final is obviously going to try to recapture that essence.

chronicles is ok but pretty stupid as a whole. the saving grace of the movie is that parts of the movie are really good (like the sun planet prison scenes).

Chronicles is my favorite. I don't know why. It just is. Probably because the Necromongers are just so creepy.
Colm Feore as the Lord Marshal elevated them from a bunch of Keystone Kops IMO. Thandie Newton as Space Lady Macbeth was also cool.

Actually that movie had dope casting all around.

Pitch Black is a very good flick regardless of Riddick imo. Very good/smart use of lighting. Very good pacing. It is quite creative for the genre, in terms of execution vs budget.

The only thing that bugs me about Pitch Black is that Cole Hauser looks exactly like MIchael Rapaport to me.
MV5BMTkyODgyMzMzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM3ODgxMTE@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

michael-rapaport-03.jpg

I liked Pitch Black love to see the creatures fight
Aliens some day.

(Furya anyone?)
Holy shit asked and answered. Didn't expect this, even though apparently word broke out summer of last year.

Riddick 4: Furya To Shoot In 2020, Will Return To Riddick’s Home World

Sources close to We Got This Covered say that the script for the fourth Riddick adventure has been completed (as Diesel himself told us a few months ago) and plans are to shoot the film in 2020. Furthermore, it’s expected that David Twohy will return to the director’s seat, and seeing as how he’s handled literally every entry in Riddick’s cinematic oeuvre thus far, as well as having a hand in scripting all three features, it’d only make sense to have him back for this one.

I enjoyed both pitch black and riddick, didn’t like chronicles, plot was too jumbled and too busy for me.

Pitch Black was the best because it was the purest. It kept its focus.

Sometimes complexity is a webbed trap, not an asset.

Watching the very fist pitch black with friends was awesome. Not knowing what the movie was about and enjoying the heck outta it.

no so for the next two. Underverse is dumb. What a dumb movie the second one was.

you’re right on the third getting back on track a little. But just a little

Hold up,

There was another movie after the Roman Aliens one..?

News to me,

But he original PB was the best

Hold up,

There was another movie after the Roman Aliens one..?

News to me,

But he original PB was the best
I know! RIDDICK is like the STAR TREK: INSURRECTION of the STAR TREK: INSURRECTION of sci-fi franchises. There was a STAR TREK: INSURRECTION?

The video game was easily the best part of the universe. TBH it was a bit ahead of it's time. Games like Bioshock had that openish world like it 3 years later.

Glad this is finally happening.

My only wish is that Twohy has learned enough from the previous films to finally regain his Pitch Black form and give Riddick the (likely) sendoff the character deserves.

Pitch Black was awesome.

The rest were trash because Diesel had more than five lines of dialogue.

Back