Riddell vs Fiziev

If you compare them for their technical abilities Fiziev is superior IMO plus he's the guy that trains Petr Yan. Working in Thailand is the best way to sharpen skills

Riddell trains at Tiger muay thai too. And Riddell trains with Izzy at City Kickboxing

Guess this is where we find out that Fiz is criminally underrated.
<mma4>

Apparently Riddell used to be the striking coach for Fiziev. I doubt they fight each other. I forget where I learnt that, it could be wrong.
Yeah thats some real brotherhood right there. I doubt they will throw hands even for a belt.

Why? Riddell is the more proven high level kickboxer who's fought and beat champs in his kickboxing/muay thai career. Fiziev got KOd his first UFC fight
He got KO’d by Mustafaev, who has real power. Riddel is pillow fisted. The one thing I’ll give Riddel, I think he has better cage IQ than Fiziev. But Fiziev is way more talented and should win if he gameplans well.

Why? Riddell is the more proven high level kickboxer who's fought and beat champs in his kickboxing/muay thai career. Fiziev got KOd his first UFC fight
You couldn't be more wrong.. world champions in MT and kickboxing wouldn't win a fight in a village in Thailand. Fiziev actually fights there as a pro..

Riddell could complicate it for fiziev via feints, touch kicking and off beat jabs. Moicano started very well vs. fizzy jabbing him up before getting caught.

Sherdog loves fiziev. I'd pick Riddell though--he's much more proven in MMA

Where's Fiziev anyway. Surprised he hasn't fought this year

Fiziev has cleaner technique and is more complete.

this is pretty big step up for Fiziev. Why would you not like Brad's chance?
Fiziev seems like the better fighter to me. I could be wrong and wouldn't be mad at that since Brad is a CKB guy.

Both are strikers lower top 15 and hyped up. I would say that is the perfect fight to make. I would have Fiziev winning better technique speed and power. Also surprising in the wrestling department.

both used to train at Tiger Muay Thai

Don't think they'd be opposed, but probably wouldn't be first choice

Ironic the same dude who starched Fiz got beat up by Brad
AridEminentAlligator-size_restricted.gif

brad-riddell-magomed-mustafaev-ufc-auckland-8.jpg
That's real MMA math. They both collide in the center of the octagon forming a singularity.

Would watch.

Where's Fiziev anyway. Surprised he hasn't fought this year
Islam makachev syndrome, nobody wants to fight him. His manager was complaining about it on Twitter recently.

Riddell's got a great chin and he would need it in this fight because Fiziev gonna school him on the feet.
Believe the hype: Fiziev is a contender

Back