Riddell vs Fiziev

I'm a huge Fiziev fan, I don't like Brad's chances in that fight.

Why? Riddell is the more proven high level kickboxer who's fought and beat champs in his kickboxing/muay thai career. Fiziev got KOd his first UFC fight

interesting fight indeed,
guess Riddel is the better grapler here

but would def. watch

That way he folds at his hips when he dodges a high kick is insane. That is the most impressive thing about him, otherwise he needs to fix his wrestling.

Why? Riddell is the more proven high level kickboxer who's fought and beat champs in his kickboxing/muay thai career. Fiziev got KOd his first UFC fight

Ironic the same dude who starched Fiz got beat up by Brad
AridEminentAlligator-size_restricted.gif

brad-riddell-magomed-mustafaev-ufc-auckland-8.jpg

Last edited:
Fiziev is the better fighter imo. They both train at Tiger Muay Thai part time so I’m sure they arent itching to fight each other.

Fiziev seems to be in Florida at hard knocks 365 while riddel is in New Zealand at city kickboxing

If you compare them for their technical abilities Fiziev is superior IMO plus he's the guy that trains Petr Yan. Working in Thailand is the best way to sharpen skills

That way he folds at his hips when he dodges a high kick is insane. That is the most impressive thing about him, otherwise he needs to fix his wrestling.
He doesn't have terrible wrestling it's not amazing but is defiantly enough to keep someone off him unless its khabib or Islam or someone else like that

Both are strikers lower top 15 and hyped up. I would say that is the perfect fight to make. I would have Fiziev winning better technique speed and power. Also surprising in the wrestling department.

Yeah, this is definitely the fight to make I reckon. Winner can break top 10 and get a big name opponent, Fiziev will probably win.

Fiziev seems ready to go, Riddell just went through a war. So a cool fight at some point, but not right now, I'm guessing.

Would be a great fight. Imo Fiziev looked a bit sharper lately but Riddell might be the better kickboxer and the slighlty bigger (?) man.
It seems like they are training partners tho, so maybe they wont fight each other.

For a guy who is a renowned as a kickboxer, Brads offensive wrestling is pretty good. Both of them are very exciting fighters and I have no idea who to pick.

Back