Rico Verhoeven races a female A-level athlete

It was fun too watch. It helps put into perspective just how fast sprinters are.

I'd like to see the same thing but in other sports. Just watch one athlete get destroyed in another athletes game, all in fun spirit though.

Like lets watch Verhoven try to return Venus Williams serve next.

Cain would smoke her in a race

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.
Bad example dude you don't talk about doping and then mention a A-level steroid user

He's the only one who is known in the entire sport. It's not like his fame is some sort of rule. If we compare the top athletes of the sport only boxing (combat sports) come on top again because Mayweather shits on all of them.

Bolt is a limited athlete anyway, he can only sprint in a straight line and that's it. His entire skill can be shown in just 10 seconds.

Fury is a better more skilled athlete who can display an unique athletic talent for 12 rounds in a more prestigious superior sport. He can do what Bolt does (albeit not so quickly but he can do it) while Bolt would be absolutely terrified trying to do what Fury does, he would be scared to death. I seriously think he would literally shit his pants if Klitschko grazed him with his jab.

Tyson Fury is the superior athlete and a supreme specimen of a man. He's a fearless Gypsy warrior. Courage will always be valued and fighters are some of the most courageous athletes and human beings in general.
Shut up dumbass, Combat sports are for C level athletes at best. Usain bolt is a genetic freak and the upper echelon of the olympics have some of the best athletes in the world.

Schippers is on so much juice its not even funny.

Rico should've leg kicked her once and then they should race lol

Shut up dumbass, Combat sports are for C level athletes at best. Usain bolt is a genetic freak and the upper echelon of the olympics have some of the best athletes in the world.
mma and kickboxing ya
boxing has some legit athletes though

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.

Track and field has a decent talent pool over the entire world. The "A level talk" is a load os bullshit and saying fighters aren't real athletes is dumb Sherdog shit but saying track and field athletes in the 100m especially aren't great athletes is equally as dumb.

It's basically a sport where you are filtered out according to natural athleticism mostly speed and explsoives and potential for power like in no other sport not even NFL and weightlifting as both events are also about strength much more than sprinting.

To be a high level sprinter regardless of any hard work or any amount of PEDs you can inject means you are genetically very gifted in terms of explosiveness. Obviously there are other physical factors involved in other sports like fighting though

mma and kickboxing ya
boxing has some legit athletes though
Boxing has better athletes I agree but still no A level athletes, Wilder is a failed basketball player now he's heavyweight champ.

He's a bum if he entered fighting he would never get past being a C-level fighter.

He's a bum if he entered fighting he would never get past being a C-level fighter.
And if fighters entered sprinting they wouldn't even qualify for the worlds or olympics.

Making millions from sprinting & endorsements > fighting for scraps.

And if fighters entered sprinting they wouldn't even qualify for the worlds or olympics.

Making millions from sprinting & endorsements > fighting for scraps.

Except that fighters make more money than sprinters. Klitschko, Pacman, Miguel Cotto, Conor and even Brock Lesnar shit on them when it comes to money. If you want to mention Hussein Bold I raise you a Floyd Mayweather.

Except that fighters make more money than sprinters. Klitschko, Pacman, Miguel Cotto, Conor and even Brock Lesnar shit on them when it comes to money. If you want to mention Hussein Bold I raise you a Floyd Mayweather.
But it doesn't involve being punch drunk by the age of 43, he makes millions without paying the price of his health. Fighting is the ultimate fallback sport, Aldo failed at soccer so he walked into MMA and dominated. Stipe is a failed baseball player and boxer so he walked into MMA and became the UFC heavyweight champion, Wilder is a failed basketball player so he becomes the WBC heavyweight champion of the world. Bolt doesn't have to rely on PPVs to make millions.

But it doesn't involve being punch drunk by the age of 43, he makes millions without paying the price of his health. Fighting is the ultimate fallback sport, Aldo failed at soccer so he walked into MMA and dominated. Stipe is a failed baseball player and boxer so he walked into MMA and became the UFC heavyweight champion, Wilder is a failed basketball player so he becomes the WBC heavyweight champion of the world. Bolt doesn't have to rely on PPVs to make millions.

Sprinting doesn't involve being punched in the face but it also doesn't involve the prestige of being an elite prizefighter, the ultimate alpha male. Bolt would get beaten up by John Dodson.

Also it's ridiculous to list those fighters as failing in other sports just because they happened to train some other sport in their youth, especially a Brazilian training football (soccer) since like half of the people have trained soccer there at some point in their life. By this logic Zlatan Ibrahimović is a failed taek won do fighter.

Sprinting doesn't involve being punched in the face but it also doesn't involve the prestige of being an elite prizefighter, the ultimate alpha male. Bolt would get beaten up by John Dodson.

Also it's ridiculous to list those fighters as failing in other sports just because they happened to train some other sport in their youth, especially a Brazilian training football (soccer) since like half of the people have trained soccer there at some point in their life. By this logic Zlatan Ibrahimović is a failed taek won do fighter.
You don't fail Tae Kwon Do and get into soccer, Aldo was close to becoming professional but was never good enough. Same for everybody else I mentioned. It's all about depth of talent and there isn't as much depth in combat sports because the best athletes go into high paying sports that don't require getting punched in the face or selling PPVs. It's hilarious how insecure you are about combat sports haha.

Back