Rico Verhoeven races a female A-level athlete

Dafne is alpha as fuck.
i'd have 10 kids with her.

When you're a legit combat sports heavyweight you don't need to run fast because you don't need to run from anybody.

Is normal
Rico may have moved slow, but it was only because Rico didn't have to move for anybody.

are they going to rematch in his sport?

That's actually what they said at the end, but they might have been joking.

Pretty sure that was fake as fuck, it wasn't even very good. Does anyone speak Dutch here? They must have introduced that as being fake, because no one can be watching that thinking it's real.

It's real.

Deal-with-it-GIF_1.gif

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.

Legit Z level post.

Jesus Buddha she's fast. I'm turned on.

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.
Bolt's sponsorship money seems to be decent. Not Rebook money, but still...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...in-bolt-earns-20-million-a-year/#18d2ad3afd48

I'm not even talking about his time or technique, but there's literally no pop in his step. He must have zero fast-twitch muscle fibers, regardless of training.

Pretty much. Its funny cause he's so big with those tree trunk legs and people assume he's a KO machine. In actuality, he doesn't really have that much one punch KO power. The K-1 125lb champ knocked out more people in 2015 than Rico has over the last decade. Literally.

Odd video, appears her legs were moving but they were at a standstill.

She's not trying hard to bet him she is competing against herself at that time to improve her performance. As she would in training. P.s 10.8 is really fast.
It is fast; she has my personal high school 100m record beat by 0.35 seconds. Of course I always had to lose to a guy who ran a 10.8, 10.5 if he actually tried, since the closest two guys could only run 11.0s. He was the next big thing, but even with that time, which is by far our state record, and improving to 10.3 his freshman year of college, he still ended up washing out, became a local community theater actor and now a low level blue belt in BJJ.

Funny how different women's sports are.

stopped reading and realised you were utterly retarded after " I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes"

Rico should have called out the fat guy instead. I think they are in the same weight class.

You don't need to be able to run fast when you're as bad as Rico.

LMFAO....She is a fast runner.

I wanna see how fast are her hands...She will get kTFO asap.

He runs like his shoe laces are tied together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back