Ricky Hatton caught on tape snorting Cocaine.

I couldn't give two shits about this.

I'm willing to bet 60% of the people I see in clubs every weekend do exactly the same thing.

Its not THAT bad.

People get bored easy these days brah and consider damn near everything to be big news

i wish frank warren would shut up aswell. i like ricky and could care less whether he snorting coke. its all good fun

I'm a huge Hatton fan, and it's not surprising, rumours were he got floored by a bodybuilder recently as well, Hatton needs to get his act together, stay retired his heart isn't in it anymore and from all acounts the BBBoC could revoke his promotors licence for the drug addiction, he's fallen from grace lately and people claim he's blaming the Paquiao loss is idiotic he's like a lot of other former champions who retire and have to much time on their hands and turn to coke.

I honestly hope he gets his act together but I doubt he will, he'll end up like Gazza (former football player)

pretty sure a 10 hour coke and booze fest doesnt qualify for the term 'binge'. I believe binge is reserved for the more common 2-3 day excursion.

10 hours is more of a trist or as I used to call it, the wednesday regroup.

This was sad to see, I hope he gets his stuff together.

YEAH SON!

dude... That was a lot of coke he just blew into his face... And it had to be good since he is rich.

Ive done it like 5 times... I certainly would be on the floor dead after that.

pretty sure a 10 hour coke and booze fest doesnt qualify for the term 'binge'. I believe binge is reserved for the more common 2-3 day excursion.

Idk about technical definitions but I would go by the amount done. An 8 ball done in 10 hours is a binge IMO but then that is probably an OD waiting to happen even someone who's developed a tolerance. Hatton is prolly just having a good time, nothing to be self-righteous about. But then, getting people not to be self-righteous these days is a very tall order

Four pints of beer in a night is classed as a "binge". Weak, eh? Four pints is a starter before the drinking starts proper.

I'm pretty much anti God... but this is a cool quote

“Don't tell God that you have a great problem but tell your problem that you have a great God,” said the Filipino.

and since I believe that I am my own God, it can be applied to my life as well..

very cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back