Ricky Hatton caught on tape snorting Cocaine.

its so lame.
coke is so commonplace....its everywhere.

im from NYC...executives, dr's, lawyers...many normal people once in a while do it at holiday parties, whatever.

i dont think ricky is a junkie. he did it for a break.

dont judget ricky on this one act..

Dumb move but I'm not surprised considering that he's probably bored with nothing to do.

Yeah, to be honest, I can see alot of boxers doing it in order to keep up with training etc. So I can see them carrying it on after they've retired, because it's just a part of their life.

Hatton's reputation will take a huge hit in Britain because his whole out-of-ring persona was based on being the normal bloke at the pub.

Im gonna go ahead and say that youve never done cocaine. It isnt constructive in any way and wouldnt be usefull as a training tool. Maybe,...maybe in a pain management capacity, but there would be better options imo.

Id just like to be the first to say, ZOMG what ever will the children who look up to Ricky think about this!!!11!! What a very poor role model , citizen and all around terrible person he very clearly must be. The only thing that would make this worse would be if he was photographed hitting a bong at a party. Thank christ it was only cocaine, not the deadly marijuana we desperately need to shelter our children from.

*prays to jesus*

its so lame.
coke is so commonplace....its everywhere.

im from NYC...executives, dr's, lawyers...many normal people once in a while do it at holiday parties, whatever.

i dont think ricky is a junkie. he did it for a break.

dont judget ricky on this one act..

It's the same in London. I used to work with a women in her late forties and she and her husband would go out on weekends and do coke. Tried it when I was a teenager and didn't like it myself. But it seems to be everywhere.

As for Ricky though the guy seems to have a bit of an addictive personality the amount he drinks is terrible and probably shortened his career by a few years.

Who cares? everyone has done cocaine. unless you are really boring or live in a monastery.

I'm not judging him on using coke because it's pretty common, the only concern I have is he has a reputation of doing thing in excess, hopefully this will be a wake up call and he will sort himself out, he has a pretty supportive family and would hate to see him throw that away.

But F that beezy that filmed him, not cool, she was probably using his shit too

Ricky Hatton admits cocaine addiction and will enter rehab this week

By Martin Fricker 13/09/2010

Ricky Hatton will check into a rehab clinic this week after tearfully confessing to a year-long cocaine addiction.

The former boxing world champ was caught on camera snorting “industrial” amounts of cocaine during a sordid drink-and-drugs binge a fortnight ago.

Hatton admitted being hooked on the Class A drug in an emotional heart-to-heart with fianc

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't know for a fact that they definately do, but I was watching a documentary on drugs within Pro-Wrestling, and Roddy Piper basically said "With all the stuff we have to do, you had to be on coke to keep going." Because they had to work the show, travel to the next city, work out, filming, working another match, then travel to the next town, work out, work another match.

So, when you're in training for 10 hours a day for a couple of months, I wouldn't be surprised if boxers snorted it to keep going, weren't Carter Williams and Melvin Guillard busted for coke during training/fights?

Not relevant to the main point of the thread but whenever I've seen Hatton talk about a model of his training regime where pacman may train 4 or 5+ hours I've never seen him say he's trained for more than 2 hours a day.

Also I heard a melvin guillard interview on mma junkie radio where he said he would use coke to stay up for up to 5 days partying not for training in that instance, I remember it well because I was shocked that someone could stay up for up to 5 days without sleep.

Not relevant to the main point of the thread but whenever I've seen Hatton talk about a model of his training regime where pacman may train 4 or 5+ hours I've never seen him say he's trained for more than 2 hours a day.

Also I heard a melvin guillard interview on mma junkie radio where he said he would use coke to stay up for up to 5 days partying not for training in that instance, I remember it well because I was shocked that someone could stay up for up to 5 days without sleep.

I know someone that stayed up for three days. He said he was seeing things by the end. Five days I can't imagine.

I couldn't give two shits about this.

I'm willing to bet 60% of the people I see in clubs every weekend do exactly the same thing.

Its not THAT bad.

This is embarrassing.

Yeah, to be honest, I can see alot of boxers doing it in order to keep up with training etc. So I can see them carrying it on after they've retired, because it's just a part of their life.

Hatton's reputation will take a huge hit in Britain because his whole out-of-ring persona was based on being the normal bloke at the pub.

Not sure Hattons rep will be effected that much personally exactly because he was well known as a party animal outside the ring. Calzage was the guy with the wholesome "beckham" mainstream image were as Hatton was freidns with Rooney.

Last edited:
Something I haven't seen mentioned.....What was he doing with the girl there? If you look at the video it looks like a hotel room and then in the next video his shirt is off like he was either undressed or getting dressed. The girl is seen behind him in a dress of some kind (lower half). Doesn't he have a girl (fiance or wife) who was on 24/7 with him? I wonder what she thinks or if she knew at all?

Back