Ricky Hatton caught on tape snorting Cocaine.

what's wrong with a bit of cocaine here and there between fights? so judgmental.

I don't know for a fact that they definately do, but I was watching a documentary on drugs within Pro-Wrestling, and Roddy Piper basically said "With all the stuff we have to do, you had to be on coke to keep going." Because they had to work the show, travel to the next city, work out, filming, working another match, then travel to the next town, work out, work another match.

So, when you're in training for 10 hours a day for a couple of months, I wouldn't be surprised if boxers snorted it to keep going, weren't Carter Williams and Melvin Guillard busted for coke during training/fights?

Well you made a very bold statement. WWE stars never take a break and always have to perform, ya alot of them do it. But we are talking about superior athletes in boxing. Some maybe do drugs but definitely not all.

I want to know who the douche bag was that taped Ricky. Thats fucked up

doubt it...with all of the insane cardio boxers do in training coke would be detrimental and make you get tired faster if not have a heart attack..i could see pro wrestlers maybe or a boxer in his spare time but to get you through training? I seriously doubt it unless they are hooked and use all the time. Maybe hatton was tired of the ricky fatton jokes and just wants to lose some weight-do your thing ricky its a shame your life in under a magnifying glass

Well you made a very bold statement. WWE stars never take a break and always have to perform, ya alot of them do it. But we are talking about superior athletes in boxing. Some maybe do drugs but definitely not all.

wwe stars usually use alot of street drugs

hacksaw jim duggan and iron sheik got arrested smokeing crack in a car

super fly jimmy snooka snorts and smoke cocaine

jake the snake roberts used to smoke crack and shoot up heroin

Yeah, I definately made a rash assumption there.

The person who taped him is either a hanger on with nothing to lose now Ricky has retired, or an undercover journalist.

Yeah, I definately made a rash assumption there.

The person who taped him is either a hanger on with nothing to lose now Ricky has retired, or an undercover journalist.

News of the World do this alot, so this is most likely. Finally got a "scoop" without having to wire tap a phone!

i cant believe emma would do that to him...she said she did it for his good but thats bs she could have talked to him or had an intervention or something instead of embarass him publicly and jeopordize his future, possibly lose his license to fight if he wanted to again, and even criminal charges..what a scumbag

This isn't surprising. He's never been the clean living type.

Good for him. Lmao at "rock the boxing world". The NOTW is unreadable.

thank god he wasn't smoking crack. I know it's stupid, but I attach a much bigger stigma on smoking crack than I do snorting coke. But there comes a time when you are too old to do shit like coke IMO, and Ricky is there.

thank god he wasn't smoking crack. I know it's stupid, but I attach a much bigger stigma on smoking crack than I do snorting coke. But there comes a time when you are too old to do shit like coke IMO, and Ricky is there.

Unless you're an advertising/media executive, then there's no upper age limit.

That's really too bad. He has hurt his public image for good. Maybe he cares and maybe he doesn't but ultimately it will affect his wallet.

Back