Rick Story is with the Blackzilians now

Story is a beast at 170. This is a really interesting match-up as I cant remember the last time I saw cerrone fight a heavy handed wrestler with a great clinch game frankly

He is underrated. He's just very inactive so people sometimes disregard him. He beat USADA era Jonhy Hendricks.
Dude is a monster. One of the toughest sumbitches on the roster hands down.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg
Thanks. Tevez and his best friend Tobio approved my post :)

Dude is a monster. One of the toughest sumbitches on the roster hands down.
I'll never forget when he took a knee from prime Thiago Alves flush to the jaw and kept coming forward. Ridiculous chin.

I'll never forget when he took a knee from prime Thiago Alves flush to the jaw and kept coming forward. Ridiculous chin.
That was a great performance, Alves was flying pretty high at that time. Yeah the guy has a block head and excellent cardio as well for a thick muscular guy. Can't wait for this fight.

I thought the owner of the Blackzillians was closing the gym down because he was in debt or something.

All right all out offense and piss poor grappling habits will follow.
Don't think he'll have to worry about grappling in this one. Cowboy trying to take him down would be amusing. This will play out on the feet.

Maybe someone can teach him how to torque his hips and dip a shoulder into those body slaps. He's always in position for some rib breaking shots and he just knuckle thumps with elbow swings a few times.

Don't think he'll have to worry about grappling in this one. Cowboy trying to take him down would be amusing. This will play out on the feet.
Holy crap, this one's gonna be a war. I think Cerrone will hit the canvas first, from ze left hook

not an easy test for Donald at 170
I think it's a bad style match for Cerrone tbh. Story is gritty, likes to be physical, and likes to go to the body. Could be a rough fight for the Donald.

Their formula doesn't seem to work. Might not be a great move of his.

Back