Rick Story is with the Blackzilians now

conorgoat

KOfinger is my little bitch
@purple
Reaction score
He joined the team this year

Rick Story training with Henri Hoof. Henri is a baaaaaaaad mother fucker

so is he a Whitezillian now ?

Hopefully its a good fit for his career.

I think it will help him become a better fighter for sure.

The team sucks so that's not anything positive

Really? MMA Lab seemed a great fit for him. Hooft should definitely help with his striking though. Watch out Cerrone, liver shots incoming.

That's very interesting, Hooft is legit. I look forward to his fight against Cowboy.

Hopefully its a good fit for his career.

I think it will help him become a better fighter for sure.
could be
guy has a tough wrestling base
elite striking might help him over the hump

Cool. The Blackzilians has a good set of coaches in Hooft and Melanson and a solid stable of fighters. Rick Story is a nice addition and a good training partner for all the other guys there.

Really? MMA Lab seemed a great fit for him. Hooft should definitely help with his striking though. Watch out Cerrone, liver shots incoming.
not an easy test for Donald at 170

I like Cerrone more as a fighter but I think Story can beat him.

His wrestling, pressure and body shots are enough to beat Cerrone by decision imo. Cowboy is too tough to finish.

However the Cowboy who just destroyed Cote looks like the best I've ever seen. Tough fight to call.

I'm very excited as a fight fan for this fight.

All right all out offense and piss poor grappling habits will follow.

Underrated? lol okay
He is underrated. He's just very inactive so people sometimes disregard him. He beat USADA era Jonhy Hendricks.

I like Cerrone more as a fighter but I think Story can beat him.

His wrestling, pressure and body shots are enough to beat Cerrone by decision imo. Cowboy is too tough to finish.

However the Cowboy who just destroyed Cote looks like the best I've ever seen. Tough fight to call.

I'm very excited as a fight fan for this fight.
Agreed on all counts. Great fight.

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Back