Richmond, VA - Free trial month of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (April)

Oh I'm not from UVA but I have a friend at UVA who used to train but doesn't anymore. I think he tried out Cville BJJ, just wanted to know if the Richmond one was relatively closer in location.

Actually, my gym is a lot closer to C'ville than downtown. It's probably less than 45 minutes. Anyone from that area looking to try BJJ, you guys are welcome too- just let me know.

I'd like to see someone travel around the country trying to achieve their black belt by taking free intro-lessons.

Pretty tough task, IMO. Since my offer is for guys new to jiu jitsu, it's pretty unlikely that they'll be promoted by me.

Funny idea, though.

Hey Goat , When are you going to make the trip up here to Vermont ? We have Jarret now so a lot of you guys have been coming up to train/snowboard .

Hey Goat , When are you going to make the trip up here to Vermont ? We have Jarret now so a lot of you guys have been coming up to train/snowboard .

I'm scared to come up there until Jarrett gets the black belt! I'm afraid Julio will give me mine first. Jarrett is such a monster!

Seriously, I'll come up sometime this year. Got to make sure my school is taken care of first, of course.

I'm scared to come up there until Jarrett gets the black belt! I'm afraid Julio will give me mine first. Jarrett is such a monster!

Seriously, I'll come up sometime this year. Got to make sure my school is taken care of first, of course.

Jarrett has some crazy skills !

TTT!

First trial class starts today (my kids' class at 5 PM). Supposedly 4 kids are trying the class. We'll see how it goes!

First adult classes are tomorrow:

2 PM, 6:30, and 7:45.

Wow. Had 14 people try class between today and yesterday. Everyone got the positions, and most seemed to really enjoy it.

Let's see how the coming weeks go!

Up to 20 trying out jiu jitsu this month so far.

Finally back to class tonight! I can't wait to see all of these new guys!

Back