Social Richie Incognito charged with misdeamenor disorderly conduct with truck full of guns

Two Glocks and three rifles? Just how small is this truck?

This case though is Richie basically 100% has CTE and all the steroids he took have amplified the dickhead portions of his personality to ridiculous levels.

I'm not saying roid-rage but my understanding is steroids just accentuate already existing tendencies.

Crazy that both Martin and Incognito are running around threatening people with guns. Those guys need serious help

Crazy that both Martin and Incognito are running around threatening people with guns. Those guys need serious help
To be fair, the focus from everyone in the NFL and college game are hits like these:

With good reason, they're fucking brutal and vicious. But if you think about the way football is played... olinemen and dlinemen are like sumo wrestlers in that they're smashing their heads into each other EVERY goddamn play.

Like, you look at most olineman unless they get injured they play EVERY fucking offensive down their team takes and are colliding helmets with the DTs and defensive ends opposite them EVERY play and sometimes colliding with linebackers too. Sumo wrestlers are the same that "crack" you hear at a match isn't the fat skin colliding (it could be some) but their skulls colliding. You ever take a good look at big time sumo wrestlers foreheads and they almost all look like someone took a cast iron pan to i.

I would imagine most o-lineman have concussion like symptoms after every game but because they don't go down in a heap ala Austin Collie looking like he get shot they never get checked out.

EDIT:
It's like any combat sport. The Franklin over Quarry KO, the Cro Cop over Igor and Aleks kick, the Martinez KO of Williams I think it was get all the play for how brutal they look and how the other guy looked dead after them but look at Chuck... dude used to take shot after shot after shot and compared to Quarry he's a goddamn drooling vegetable now in terms of how the head contact has impacted him.

Like, these are super SUPER scary to watch cause of what could happen to their necks and shit but linemen are colliding heads ALL the time.

CTE Roid Rage? Scary as fuck. You would have to sedate that guy with Horse Tranquilizers.

To be fair, the focus from everyone in the NFL and college game are hits like these:

With good reason, they're fucking brutal and vicious. But if you think about the way football is played... olinemen and dlinemen are like sumo wrestlers in that they're smashing their heads into each other EVERY goddamn play.

Like, you look at most olineman unless they get injured they play EVERY fucking offensive down their team takes and are colliding helmets with the DTs and defensive ends opposite them EVERY play and sometimes colliding with linebackers too. Sumo wrestlers are the same that "crack" you hear at a match isn't the fat skin colliding (it could be some) but their skulls colliding. You ever take a good look at big time sumo wrestlers foreheads and they almost all look like someone took a cast iron pan to i.

I would imagine most o-lineman have concussion like symptoms after every game but because they don't go down in a heap ala Austin Collie looking like he get shot they never get checked out.

EDIT:
It's like any combat sport. The Franklin over Quarry KO, the Cro Cop over Igor and Aleks kick, the Martinez KO of Williams I think it was get all the play for how brutal they look and how the other guy looked dead after them but look at Chuck... dude used to take shot after shot after shot and compared to Quarry he's a goddamn drooling vegetable now in terms of how the head contact has impacted him.

Like, these are super SUPER scary to watch cause of what could happen to their necks and shit but linemen are colliding heads ALL the time.

It is a game of horrific hits. Every snap offensive linemen are enduring the forces of a car collision. I wanted to play back in the early 1990's but my good friend's dad was a doctor. He made sure my mother wouldn't let me play. He said just a few concussions can ruin your life. He was just a family doctor, but he knew that concussions don't add up. They multiply and do exponential damage the more you have. He said it was a sport of brain damage, and this was in 1994.

People have known about the brain damage since the 1970's but nobody ever seemed to care. Because football is awesome.

Did anybody read the texts between Incog and Martin? They were HILARIOUS. And Richie seemed like a big brother who was just trying to help out and toughen Martin. Martin was a gigantic pussy.

I’m not sure why someone of his stature needs guns to threaten anyone, let alone some funeral home staff. TMZ was reporting that he asked the funeral home to cut his dad’s head off “for research purposes.”

It is a game of horrific hits. Every snap offensive linemen are enduring the forces of a car collision. I wanted to play back in the early 1990's but my good friend's dad was a doctor. He made sure my mother wouldn't let me play. He said just a few concussions can ruin your life. He was just a family doctor, but he knew that concussions don't add up. They multiply and do exponential damage the more you have. He said it was a sport of brain damage, and this was in 1994.

People have known about the brain damage since the 1970's but nobody ever seemed to care. Because football is awesome.
I always partially regret having not played in middle school, high school, and college given where I grew up was where Jake Locker was at so I'd have had eyes on me and probably not have student loan debt.

That said, I'm glad I didn't have to risk all the injuries as I'd have been an O or D lineman.

This is tough. Arbitrary confiscation of firearms or revocation of a constitutional right to own/purchase them is obviously not desirable. But "involuntary psychiatric hold" might be a worthwhile life event to take that step since it can be definitively determined without usual uncertainty. It's certainly a much more meaningful, relevant, and time-sensitive disqualifer than having been convicted of a nonviolent crime 20 years ago. Furthermore, it can be adjudicated afterward for reinstatement of the right.

@Cubo de Sangre thoughts?
Generally this is something that would have to be the call of the officers on scene, and their immediate supervisor. Hopefully they would be from a dedicated Crisis Intervention Team and have some training on dealing with and recognizing common signs and symptoms of mental health crises, diseases and disorders. Then the subject can be placed in an involuntary hold for no longer than 72 hours while actual doctors determine if the person is a threat to themselves or others and if they need any kind of treatment.

Of course they won't be able to have access to their firearms while in the hospital but it would't mean they would never have access to them again. States have different laws regarding this, but here you have access to firearms once you've been "medically documented to be no longer adversely affected by the addiction, abuse, dependence, mental disease, disorder, or defect."

Personally, I feel it's a very useful tool for the public safety. But like anything, it has to be used judiciously.

Last edited:
Richie's always been an emotional asshole. I doubt he'll shoot anyone. He's not that kind of dude.

I always partially regret having not played in middle school, high school, and college given where I grew up was where Jake Locker was at so I'd have had eyes on me and probably not have student loan debt.

That said, I'm glad I didn't have to risk all the injuries as I'd have been an O or D lineman.

How big are you?

Did anybody read the texts between Incog and Martin? They were HILARIOUS. And Richie seemed like a big brother who was just trying to help out and toughen Martin. Martin was a gigantic pussy.

I had to look them up.
I don’t know if hilarious is the right word. He seems to be a 10 year old boy in a man’s body.

This is tough. Arbitrary confiscation of firearms or revocation of a constitutional right to own/purchase them is obviously not desirable. But "involuntary psychiatric hold" might be a worthwhile life event to take that step since it can be definitively determined without usual uncertainty. It's certainly a much more meaningful, relevant, and time-sensitive disqualifer than having been convicted of a nonviolent crime 20 years ago. Furthermore, it can be adjudicated afterward for reinstatement of the right.

@Cubo de Sangre thoughts?
No sane human being should oppose taking his guns for at least some minimum time of evaluation and treatment.

Family members always have each other's best interests at heart. Especially when wills and competency are involved.

It's a 72 hour mandatory observation where the doctors evaluated.

I know a guy who's wife had him committed for being suicidal as a for for revenge. The Doctors released him within 24 hours when they realized he wasn't crazy.

CTE or meth bender.

Dude has a history of being crazy. He got kicked of the team at Nebraska, beat a woman up at a Bills Charity Golf event while a member of the Bills and has just generally acted crazy most of his professional career. When you're in a position to make yourself and others lots of money obvious mental distress with be outright ignored. When you're not in that position anymore everybody cuts you loose to just be crazy by yourself.

Also, If your not welcome at your own father's funeral and your last name is different from the entire rest of your family's there is probably a whole lot of really weird stuff going down in your life.

Back