Richard Marx saves flight crew

I always thought Richard Marx sang this song. Even upon realizing he doesn't, I still consider it a Richard Marx song, and I always will.

Richard Marx wrote This I Promise You for Nsync, so he gets a pass by me.

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is banging Daisy Feuntes? Is Daisy looks Mexican, deport her ass

Nice. Gino Vannelli, the gauntlet has been thrown down and we are expecting some heroics of your own in the near future.

Woah, Mandela effect.

@Pugilistic meltdown.

Is normal.
Dude, they refused to serve me pigeons so I had to do what I had to do.

On a serious note, I didn’t know Korean air flight attendants had tazers. A crazy person going off on a Korean Air flight is nothing new either lol. I know a chick who’s trying to get a job there so I’ll talk to her about this. It’s funny they didn’t know how to use the tazers or the rope. Sounds like they go through the same training as ROK Army conscripts.

All Korean women are born with tazers intended to shock and disarm you into senselessness.

Called their tongues.

So some guy started beating the flight crew while Richard Marx was on the plane.

Dat fool should of known better.

Okay, I'm leaving.

He better not have some Greatest Hits release ready to drop or I'm calling BS on all this....

@Pugilistic meltdown.

Is normal.
You got it all wrong, pretty sure he looks like the guy on the left

0d8bc65e1d38b706f8a994c74c2c43b0.jpg

so the first thought I had was of course, "Richard Marx married Daisy Fuentes, this has got to be bullshit". Then I look it up and find out Fuentes is now 50!!!!! 50 years old!!!!!

damn though, still wood.

This :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is banging Daisy Feuntes? Is Daisy looks Mexican, deport her ass

Daisy Fuentes is a Cuban, aka an Island Mexican. Man, I loved Daisy back in the day. I cannot believe she is 50 now, 50!!!!

Daisy Fuentes is a Cuban, aka an Island Mexican. Man, I loved Daisy back in the day. I cannot believe she is 50 now, 50!!!!

fuentes means fresh if I'm not mistaken. even if I am, I won't ever be convinced otherwise.

so the first thought I had was of course, "Richard Marx married Daisy Fuentes, this has got to be bullshit". Then I look it up and find out Fuentes is now 50!!!!! 50 years old!!!!!

damn though, still wood.
I cannot remember if Daisy came first or Muchachitas, but they were both pivotal moments in my life...:p

Back