3. Back to the Future II
4. Back to the Future III
5. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
6. Contact
7. Death Becomes Her
8. Cast Away
9. Flight
10. The Walk

Zemeckis. I really like Maverick though. I hate that i have missed out of on a lot of good Mel Gibson movies.

Zemeckis's higher peak but Donner a somewhat longer one.

Zemeckis topped out at Used Cars!

Came to say Zemeckis by R1 KO, but realized is more like UD

Zemeckis is Spielberg-level in terms of his technical ability imo. His knowledge of how to shoot visual fx movies is second to none. Donner is a solid action/adventure director. They're filmmaking method are completely different from one another.

Great movie except for Kelly Reilly’s character. Way too clean looking to be a believable drug addict.
true she was probably a bit too clean, but just goes to show addicts can look like anyone really. and whip was clean looking but he was a high functioning addict, just his personality and traits were as bad as they get.

true she was probably a bit too clean, but just goes to show addicts can look like anyone really. and whip was clean looking but he was a high functioning addict, just his personality and traits were as bad as they get.

True but I just felt she was playing the stock character of an addict and couldn’t pull it off at all. It was amateur level acting even though I think she’s a good actress. Denzel on the other hand was great.

I don't know why a lot of people consider FORREST GUMP almost a joke of a movie. It's one of the greatest movies of all time IMO it's extremely well made and damn near flawless.

One movie. Tropic Thunder. It gave every know it all the idea that every “retard” movie was a joke.

True but I just felt she was playing the stock character of an addict and couldn’t pull it off at all. It was amateur level acting even though I think she’s a good actress. Denzel on the other hand was great.
denzel can steal any movie he is in right from the start.

i do agree with you though, re your overall point you first posted that she was too clean to be a believable addict and a bit re it being amateur level acting for that role. jennifer jason leigh would have been able to do that role well but she would have been too old from a casting perspective.

denzel can steal any movie he is in right from the start.

i do agree with you though, re your overall point you first posted that she was too clean to be a believable addict and a bit re it being amateur level acting for that role. jennifer jason leigh would have been able to do that role well but she would have been too old from a casting perspective.

You nailed it and I didn’t even realize it until you said it. She was phenomenal in Rush.

Back