Rich guy hires homeless people to wait in line for iPhones

What I always wondering about waiting in line by yourself is if you have to get up to go use the bathroom don't you usually lose your place in line?

What I always wondering about waiting in line by yourself is if you have to get up to go use the bathroom don't you usually lose your place in line?

my buddy and his wife had piss pots in their car and would trade off going to the bathroom..

it's actually not a bad gig considering it's all done in cash and all you do is stand in line

You would be pissed if you waited on line all night just to find out you won't get a phone because some rich guy and his 30 homeless standins got the last of the bunch. The guy also was an asshole because once the store stopped selling the phones to the homeless he told them he won't pay them since they didn't get him a phone. Some of these homeless people waited all night and didn't get paid.

I wouldn't. I appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit. Plus, he's paying retail, same as me. He has just as much a right to hire some bums and buy up the store's stock as I do, so why should I get mad?

He's a douche, but because of the act of hiring bums to buy phones, but for the fact the man couldn't keep him self from bragging to everyone.

Lesson learned:

When you find a pot of gold; stfu and take it. He could of easily gotten way more phones and make $$$ for doing practically nothing.

Don't get the hype for the gold iPhones, most people chuck a case on anyway?

pretty smart but he shouldn't have bragged about it. what an ass

Poor people in line. Don't get their golden phones. How on Earth will they get attention now? Hard for me to feel sorry for this ridiculous materialism.

Exactly, youre already an asshole for standing in line for 12 hours in the first place.

Back