Rich Franklin vs David Loiseau Score Cards

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Was rewatching the Stout Fisher trilogy recently, and while watching the first fight I revisited the main event also (UFC 58).

Now, i remember Franklin vs Loiseau being a one sided beatdown, but the judges score cards were 50-42, 50-42 & 50-43

Are they the most one sided score cards in MMA history? Especially in a title fight?

Was actually thinking about this kind of thing the other day. Not in relation to this specific fight, but wondered what would be among the more one-sided decisions of all time. That's probably as one-sided it could possibly get on the 10-9-deduct for fouls system, really.

There have been worse beatdowns too. I wish judges had the balls to give more 10-8's like some of them used to

That sounds about as lopsided as it could possibly get.

I remember watching that fight when it happened. I remember it being a beatdown. But I dont specifically remember any rounds being 10-8. I might have to go back and re-watch it. I remember Rich broke his hand and his foot in this fight, so that's probably why he wasnt able to push for the finish.

Before the Silva fights, Franklin was dominant when he was champ. I think a lot of people forget this.

Wasn't Quarry vs Starnes scored 30-24 on one scorecard?

Not to mention Rich fought with a broken hand in this fight too. Crazy

It's also good to note that maybe people believed the Crow would beat Franklin.

Wasn't Quarry vs Starnes scored 30-24 on one scorecard?

Ul33iL1.gif

That sounds about as lopsided as it could possibly get.

I remember watching that fight when it happened. I remember it being a beatdown. But I dont specifically remember any rounds being 10-8. I might have to go back and re-watch it. I remember Rich broke his hand and his foot in this fight, so that's probably why he wasnt able to push for the finish.

Before the Silva fights, Franklin was dominant when he was champ. I think a lot of people forget this.

Absolutely, Rich was a stud. If it wasn't for Anderson I think Rich would've rule MW for a while, I'd certainly pick him over Lutter, Marquadt, Cote & Lietes.

Going back to lopsided decisions, I don't recall any other fight being given such low scores in consecutive fights as Nam Phan.

Hettes & Siver both got a 30-25 against him (maybe it was consecutive fights)

Actually GSP Fitch was a 50-43 by one judge, I think both the others scored him less than 45 as well (just looked, 50-44 twice)

Had Sonnen not got subbed in the 5th against Anderson, those scores would have been similar for that fight.

maybe 50-44 or 50-43 if I remember correctly

i havent seen this fight in years,alls i remember is david choking big time in this fight,and was for the most part,never the same after.He looked to be a killer leading up to it. I think he did drop rich at one point,but that was it.

He beat the brakes off of David, and I think he screwed up his ankle too.

Had Sonnen not got subbed in the 5th against Anderson, those scores would have been similar for that fight.

maybe 50-44 or 50-43 if I remember correctly

Never bothered looking at these score cards before, 2 judges scored the first round 10-8, 1 scored the third 10-8

But the dickhead still lost....
avj8me.jpg

that fight was the first 5 round beatdown I've seen in the ufc.

Back