Rich Franklin - TEDx Talks - How to be a Loser

JustSomeGuy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Has this been posted? I just saw it and thought it was cool:

[YT]8L3OG-fl9tE[/YT]

Rich might have a future in speaking gigs. Well done.

Last edited:
Now when I see Franklin it just reminds me of the berry blast comment.

Yeah, it was posted.

I find that he is an incredible speaker. No "ums", or "uhs", or "ahs", or "likes", but he was lacking some content. His speech was entertaining, but I am still the loser I was before I heard it, he taught me nothing.

Pretty decent public speaker but the point could be made in less that a minute - most of these public speeches contain a bunch of empty motivational jargon aimed at high school kids without many critical thinking skills... Rich needs to make money post fighting so more power to him I guess.

Guess all those years of teaching left him with some speaking skills

Pretty decent public speaker but the point could be made in less that a minute - most of these public speeches contain a bunch of empty motivational jargon aimed at high school kids without many critical thinking skills... Rich needs to make money post fighting so more power to him I guess.

Like all forms of empowerment directed at aiding ones cognitive potential, it's generally a bunch of empty phrases to anyone with a degree of self awareness and perception.

Has this been posted? I just saw it and thought it was cool:

[YT]8L3OG-fl9tE[/YT]

Rich might have a future in speaking gigs. Well done.

I'm surprised he's never expressed an interest in doing commentating when he's done. he'd probably be really good at it.

Wow man, just wow. Rich is such a smart guy, that is a great speak. How many fighters can do that? Not many.

Back