Rich Franklin prayed for power outage before first Anderson Silva fight

Very well thought out presentation by Rich.

I wish more MMA fighters had this persona over the stereotypical portrayal.

I didn't really understand his main point...was it just that you shouldn't be afraid to lose?

Damnnn, you could see how jacked he was even under the dress shirt. Also wow, didnt realize how deep that armbar was.

Love to see Rich fight one last time. Prefer against Shogun but wouldn't mind seeing him fight Bisping.

This is why Rich Franklin is one of my very favourite fighters. Rich Franklin and Georges St. Pierre have always been the most presentable UFC champs, and as far as I'm concerned Franklin was a better champ than Anderson. Sure Anderson had more wins but Rich had the attitude of a champ and everyone loved him.

Loved that part about going 99%, and how only he would know. True champ talk right there.

I didn't really understand his main point...was it just that you shouldn't be afraid to lose?

More like you should always give your best effort so that you can be proud of yourself whether you won or loss....

....I think (it was kinda confusing)

Pure class for sure, and one of the smartest, best-spoken people ever to fight at a high level in the UFC.

Also a super devout Christian, but you never hear him blab about it. He just quietly goes out and shows his faith through his actions. Even as a flint-hearted atheist, I can get behind a guy like that.

lol, love how you go on about how franklin is a christian and doesn't blab about it so you can like it

The whole time being a hypocrite blabbing about how you are an atheist

lol.

how about you be like rich and not blab about your religion or lack of?

lol, love how you go on about how franklin is a christian and doesn't blab about it so you can like it

The whole time being a hypocrite blabbing about how you are an atheist

lol.

how about you be like rich and not blab about your religion or lack of?

Way to miss my point. Good to see that you read about as well as you write.

Anderson Silva was not only the better fighter but also the better christian.

I could dig Rich being Dana's replacement in some years. With representation like that, I could see a few obstacles that plague Dana crumbling in front of Rich.

Sure, but he also believes the earth is 6000 years old. Oh well no ones perfect I guess.

How is his theory on the age of the earth relevant to him being a good or bad person?

This is strange, I remember him saying he really underestimated Anderson Silva. Will watch nonetheless, interesting video.

He said he was always really nervous before a fight, I don't think the opponent had anything to do with that comment.

Sure, but he also believes the earth is 6000 years old. Oh well no ones perfect I guess.

Can't watch the video right now, did he say that in the video or somewhere else? A lot of Christians don't believe that ridiculous nonsense.

Back