Rich Franklin Next?

He should retire and not risk what he did to Chuck, happening to himself.

Ummmm.......... too late.

A5xaq.gif

it already happen to him what happen to chuck did you not see the cung fight

He should retire. He is a great fighter who was integral to the evolution of the sport. He has nothing left to prove.

He may NEED to fight..These fighters will not officially announce their retirement because their endorsers would drop them in a heartbeat if they are not relevant in the sport. Franklin is going to milk it as long as he can.....why not?

Stann should come out of retirement and they should have an official retirement fight vs each other. Just 2 regular strikers that the people tend to like that love the sport in a good old fashion barn burner.

Sounds like a great idea. Definitely would looks great as a co-main event somewhere in the U.S.

If I recall correctly Rich is semi retired as it is.
I think he said he would do one or two more fight if he decides to fight.
And that /those fights are more for fun than anything.

The more I think about it,the more I like the shogun fight.if he looses then retire.

I think he'll quietly retire at a big event press conference like Liddell, Hughes and Forrest.

Honestly think he will fight again?

Or quietly retire? (like many fighters do)

Or will Dana make a huge announcement he has retired and HOF him

He has nothing left to prove in the cage, He should retire and not risk what he did to Chuck, happening to himself.

019_Rich_Franklin.jpg

I'd love to see him fight another legend like himself before retiring. I can't think of who I'd want to see him against but I'd like one more fight.

Rich has one or two fights left on his contract and he said in interviews that he will honor them. Always look forward to Rich fighting, hope he goes out with some wins

Beat Wanderlei one more time. Then retire.

He may NEED to fight..These fighters will not officially announce their retirement because their endorsers would drop them in a heartbeat if they are not relevant in the sport. Franklin is going to milk it as long as he can.....why not?

If i'm not mistaking he is part owner of a couple different companies. I'm thinking financially he's ok.

I like the idea of Rich vs Shogun but Shogun's fighting Te Huna and Rich might be staying at 185 or franklinweight. I wanna see him get another fight but it needs to be the right opponent, I'm just having trouble thinking of who that opponent should be if it isn't Shogun.

Feels like everyone from Rich's eras retired now lol, if Page didn't leave the ufc that would have also been a fun fight to make

Rich vs bisping, I've always wanted to see it

I think Dana said in a scrum that Rich wants one more fight.

Franklin has more interesting fights left at 205 in my opinion, I'd like to see him try to retire on a win, maybe in a match with Shogun if Shogun loses to Te-Huna.

Wasn't he a math teacher? Franklin vs 5th Grade

Back