News Ricardo Ramos withdraws from UFC Vegas 24 after positive COVID-19 test

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
UFC_Fight_Night_009.0.jpg

UFC Vegas 24 has taken another hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ricardo Ramos, who was scheduled to face Bill Algeo in a featherweight bout at the UFC APEX on Saturday night, has tested positive for the viral infection and was removed from the card, MMA Fighting has learned. MMAjunkie first reported the news.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...fc-vegas-24-positive-covid-19-test-bill-algeo

1st Covid scratch for the card I think?

Sigh

I was looking forward to watching Algeo scrap again, his fight against Lamas was fun

He saved himself a beating.

UFC_Fight_Night_009.0.jpg

UFC Vegas 24 has taken another hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Ricardo Ramos, who was scheduled to face Bill Algeo in a featherweight bout at the UFC APEX on Saturday night, has tested positive for the viral infection and was removed from the card, MMA Fighting has learned. MMAjunkie first reported the news.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...fc-vegas-24-positive-covid-19-test-bill-algeo

1st Covid scratch for the card I think?

I really hope the UFC is offering covid vaccines to all the fighters. It's up to them of they take it but going forward with full crowds and stuff anyone who doesn't take it is probably a dumbass fighter.

You're going to risk a fight and a pay check to sit out for covid and get the worker symptoms than getting the vaccine?

Ufc better work with vegas or what we officials to make it offered to the fighters.

damn i'd be afraid to get covid as a fighter. i wouldn't want anything fucking with my lungs

I read it 'Ricardo Llamas' on first sight. Then I realized he retired already.

Hope it's the first and last pull out from the event.

Hey guys some people on here dont believe in covid so go easy on them

Fight has been rescheduled to the Cody/Font card on May 22nd

Back