Ricardo Ramos Calls Out Sean O'Malley For UFC 229

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I like this fight a lot. Winner gets a top 15 opponent.

The UFC is trying to protect him from a real match up, and it won't happen.

Edit: I just noticed the expression on the black ring girl's face while "Suga" flexes his peeny muscles whiles rocking a gold chain and an afro....

Screenshot_20180809-052139.jpg

<{Joewithit}>

Screenshot_20180809-052615.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I don't really see them putting that together but Ramos is only 23,same age as Sean and about the same UFC record,about the same record in general.I just picture the UFC keeping Sean fighting lower level guys for now.Wouldn't totally surprise me if it got put together though.Would be a good fight,but I would definitely favor Ramos.

That is actually a DOPE fight.

Hamos always brings it, and so does O'Malley

Good fight, we will learn who the better prospect is.

make it happen. im surprised omalley didnt get laid out randomly by andre soupamtath

The UFC is trying to protect him from a real match up, and it won't happen.

Edit: I just noticed the expression on the black ring girl's face while "Suga" flexes his peeny muscles whiles rocking a gold chain and an afro....

View attachment 418859

View attachment 418861

I've seen that look before.

200w.webp

Would love to see it

I have been calling for Sugar Shane to be put on Conor's undercard for a while

Please make it happen Dana!

Yeah I don't really see them putting that together but Ramos is only 23,same age as Sean and about the same UFC record,about the same record in general.I just picture the UFC keeping Sean fighting lower level guys for now.Wouldn't totally surprise me if it got put together though.Would be a good fight,but I would definitely favor Ramos.
Ramos lost to kyung ho kang.

Ramos lost to kyung ho kang.

Are you saying in your opinion he lost?Because most people had Ramos winning with just 3 media scores for Kang and the rest for Ramos.Are you implying that he had a hard time with Kang so I shouldn't favor him over Sean despite the fact that Kang is a very good fighter?What are you trying to say here?

Would this fight be big enough for "Suga?" <Lmaoo>

Back