Ricardo Mayorga blows smoke in Mosleys face, almost leads to brawl

That's funny, hasn't he done this before? And gotta laugh at the dude in Mosley's camp with the GoPro strapped to his head

The hype machine on overload

I heard next they have a "your mama" planned and Mosley is going to sit in Mayorga's chair at a press conference.

This was as credible as the press conference brawl for the first Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo fight back during the days of EliteXC

man they are both so old

images

If these guys are going to fight on, it's a great matchup.
As long as there isn't any pretense of a title run, I'm OK with it.
Mayorga's smokes aren't free and Mosely's divorce probably cost him a pretty penny. WTF not?

In one of the pressers Mosely's now wife (?) that Mosely has sunk a million bucks of his own cash into the promotion. IF that's true, I hope he at least sees a return on investment. It's free on ESPN, so I don't know how much money is at steak, but I'll watch.

If these guys are going to fight on, it's a great matchup.
As long as there isn't any pretense of a title run, I'm OK with it.
Mayorga's smokes aren't free and Mosely's divorce probably cost him a pretty penny. WTF not?

In one of the pressers Mosely's now wife (?) that Mosely has sunk a million bucks of his own cash into the promotion. IF that's true, I hope he at least sees a return on investment. It's free on ESPN, so I don't know how much money is at steak, but I'll watch.
Mosley is one of the good guys in boxing and always answer every noob question from an upcoming boxer , I just don't know how does he get a return from ESPN

That footage from years ago of Mayorga giving Din Thomas a quick chop on the side of the neck and stagger him and look to go out on his feet, I'll never forget that. He really hurt him with what looked like a slap. If that guy wasn't holding up Din, he would have gone down and for a second there looked completely out of it.

At 3:42

That footage from years ago of Mayorga giving Din Thomas a quick chop on the side of the neck and stagger him and look to go out on his feet, I'll never forget that. He really hurt him with what looked like a slap. If that guy wasn't holding up Din, he would have gone down and for a second there looked completely out of it.

At 3:42

LOL, more like he stumbled and couldn't get his footing.

Almost as used as the mercer-timmay footage, never gets old.

Mosley is one of the good guys in boxing and always answer every noob question from an upcoming boxer , I just don't know how does he get a return from ESPN

It's not on espn, it's on pay-per-view for $50. Lol. No, I'm not trolling.

damn, re-watch that cig slap, his hand is literally micrometers away from his face, such accuracy

sooooooooooooooo fake.. that was as fake as it gets..lol.. They are trying to drum up sales

sooooooooooooooo fake.. that was as fake as it gets..lol.. They are trying to drum up sales

The ass slap?

Yeah I think that was scripted but at same time what was that conversation like? "hey, babe. You know how I'm fighting Mayorga on pay per view, right? We're trying to promote the fight and I thought we could stir up some attention if *contains laughter* if he grabbed your ass then, you know, caused a borderline brawl and shit. You good with that, right? "

Back