Ricardo Lamas is on Timcast IRL right now

Alex jones has spoken more important truths than anyone you can name. You most likely don't know how real life works that's why you continue to conspiracy shame like sheep.
lol this must be a parody; couldn't write this any better.

I have a Poli Sci degree from a Top 50 program where I graduated SCL but cool story about your "truth warriors" on Youtube lmao.

Tim pool has to be a parody right? He cant be legit? He must be laughing his ass off at the goofballs who take him seriously.
jqniqan8hps51.png

I don't see what the screenshot has to do with your opinion of him.

Bunch of ignorant leftist Democrat fools up itt. You guys have no idea how the real world works, it's beyond sad how you believe aoc, harris Biden, pelosi, psaki, and these other financed puppets of the elite 1%ers. Critical thinking must not be your strength huh? Lol. Continue watching your indoctrination propaganda and betraying America, it's values, it's people and its constitution. Fools.

Bunch of ignorant leftist Democrat fools up itt. You guys have no idea how the real world works, it's beyond sad how you believe aoc, harris Biden, pelosi, psaki, and these other financed puppets of the elite 1%ers. Critical thinking must not be your strength huh? Lol. Continue watching your indoctrination propaganda and betraying America, it's values, it's people and its constitution. Fools.

Look, it's our old friend Projection, rearing it's ugly head.

We aren't your mirror.

Back