Ricardo Lamas is on Timcast IRL right now

Have you watched? Maybe a few years ago, but since I began watching a few months ago he's done nothing but go against the establishment. Calls it as he sees it and doesn't associate himself with either side.

Tim Pool is a fucking G and completely changed my perception of the media and everything going on in America currently. I will not tolerate the slander, lol
You must be in your early 20's if you think Tim Pool is edgy. I guess compared to CNN & Fox news he is. No doubt about it. However, the tip of the spear as far as fighting the corrupt establishment is Alex Jones at Infowars. Jim & Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit are also putting their lives on the line for all of us. Alex has done the most at moving the Overton window which has pushed people like Tim & made it easier for him to speak truth against the powers that be. Alex is the battering ram & the first one in the door if you know what I mean. But I will say that Tim plays an important role in that he gets newbies to begin to understand how corrupt the establishment is. I've been studying various types of independent media since college in the 1990's. I'm very familiar with what's out there. A good litmus test for those fighting the establishment is how much they are attacked & to what degree they are banned. Tim is not banned anywhere. Tim plays it safe with the topics he chooses & what he says. I must say that I'm glad that guys like Tim are out there though. If he were banned it would be very difficult for him to educate new viewers. He serves a very important role in fighting the establishment. Tim is like learning to ride a bike with training wheels. After a bit of time people move on in order to get a deeper understanding of just how deep the corruption goes. Then again some are not psychologically strong enough to be able to handle the truth. I've had many people over the years tell me that they just don't want to know. It's too depressing for them.

Tim is alright, he is fighting the good fight and helping spread truth fairness and justice atleast. One thing ill say is don't rely on getting any good political advice from members here at this section of the forum because the majority are sheep who used to try and shame you for having alternative media sources in the past, but are eating crow now seeing how they were wrong lol
So many think they know how life truly works, but they don't. They might know their mma but have no idea about the world past their noses and computer monitors.

Time always tells and separates the ignorant from the people with common sense. I'll just leave that gem here.
lol yeah "fighting for truth and fairness" being a shockbait Twitter troll running his own completely fact-free rant sessions about "leftists".
Homie doxxed/mistakenly accused a paralyzed Canadian musician of being the shooter at a BLM rally while he was literally in the hospital 1000 miles away on a breathing tube from a spinal fracture (google Tim Pool Mat Alien) .

You must be in your early 20's if you think Tim Pool is edgy. I guess compared to CNN & Fox news he is. No doubt about it. However, the tip of the spear as far as fighting the corrupt establishment is Alex Jones at Infowars. Jim & Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit are also putting their lives on the line for all of us. Alex has done the most at moving the Overton window which has pushed people like Tim & made it easier for him to speak truth against the powers that be. Alex is the battering ram & the first one in the door if you know what I mean. But I will say that Tim plays an important role in that he gets newbies to begin to understand how corrupt the establishment is. I've been studying various types of independent media since college in the 1990's. I'm very familiar with what's out there. A good litmus test for those fighting the establishment is how much they are attacked & to what degree they are banned. Tim is not banned anywhere. Tim plays it safe with the topics he chooses & what he says. I must say that I'm glad that guys like Tim are out there though. If he were banned it would be very difficult for him to educate new viewers. He serves a very important role in fighting the establishment. Tim is like learning to ride a bike with training wheels. After a bit of time people move on in order to get a deeper understanding of just how deep the corruption goes. Then again some are not psychologically strong enough to be able to handle the truth. I've had many people over the years tell me that they just don't want to know. It's too depressing for them.
lol this is comedy.

How many folding knives and katanas you got above the fireplace their bud?

Not saying he's the edgiest guy ever, just that he speaks the truth and keeps it honest, and people shouldn't dismiss that because he wears a beanie in every episode lol. Being palatable to the average person is very valuable, and on a platform like Youtube he's walking a fine line. I'm 27 for the record!

lol yeah "fighting for truth and fairness" being a shockbait Twitter troll running his own completely fact-free rant sessions about "leftists".
Homie doxxed/mistakenly accused a paralyzed Canadian musician of being the shooter at a BLM rally while he was literally in the hospital 1000 miles away on a breathing tube from a spinal fracture (google Tim Pool Mat Alien) .
Woah crazy, I used to work for that agency years ago. I did see he realized his mistake and apologized in that Twitter thread at the least.

Tim pool has to be a parody right? He cant be legit? He must be laughing his ass off at the goofballs who take him seriously.
jqniqan8hps51.png

Why didn't you post Sam Seder's reply where he literally admits that he publicly accepted and then reneged afterwards? That's who Tim is talking about and Sam himself admitted it.

So? Everyone makes mistakes. Show me who doesn't. You're reaching. I'd take his word over many others out there who are blatant disinfo agents.

So? Everyone makes mistakes. Show me who doesn't. You're reaching. I'd take his word over many others out there who are blatant disinfo agents.
Fantastic argument lol. "show me who doesn't make mistakes" as to why this cliche podcast ranting millenial alex jones wannabe is super legit.

Dude is a 1 man clownshow spewing inflammatory garbage that you gobble up because it's what your fact-free "im a unique independent thinker who happens to have identical beliefs to every angry white conservative bro in America" life revolves around too.

Fantastic argument lol. "show me who doesn't make mistakes" as to why this cliche podcast ranting millenial alex jones wannabe is super legit.

Dude is a 1 man clownshow spewing inflammatory garbage that you gobble up because it's what your fact-free "im a unique independent thinker who happens to have identical beliefs to every angry white conservative bro in America" life revolves around too.
All I know is Tim pool's and Alex jones' platform, opinion and existence > yours. Who the hell are you? Lol You're just some random dude with an opinion on the net, they have massive followings for a reason, but continue acting like their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously mr. Random dude on sherdog. You know much better than everyone else right? Gtfoh bum. Lol

Outside of Lamas, have no idea who any of those people are or what anyone in here is talking about

Didn't click vid.

All I know is Tim pool's and Alex jones' platform, opinion and existence > yours. Who the hell are you? Lol You're just some random dude with an opinion on the net, they have massive followings for a reason, but continue acting like their opinion shouldn't be taken seriously mr. Random dude on sherdog. You know much better than everyone else right? Gtfoh bum. Lol
lmao of COURSE you love Alex Jones too.
I legitimately pity how sure you are.

Tim Pool is a fucking dork, imagine listening to that turd.

Bro Alex Jones should never be taken seriously, he said so himself lol

How sad to worship a con artist. Congrats, you're a mark.

Other than you one example what has Tim said that is incorrect??

Lol Tim Pool is a grifter he has no principals. Fake leftist now a right wing reactionary for viewership, every single click bait title every video. His wrong just about everything he loses every single debt against leftist lol his pissed off at the left ever since antifa a bunch of soyboy wannabes played keep away with his beanie. It takes a soyboy like vaush to call him a grifter to his face.

Great show. Jose is very inspirational, always liked Ricardo as a fighter.

Don't always agree with Tim but I respect his opinion & enjoy his show a lot.

Bro Alex Jones should never be taken seriously, he said so himself lol

How sad to worship a con artist. Congrats, you're a mark.
Alex jones has spoken more important truths than anyone you can name. You most likely don't know how real life works that's why you continue to conspiracy shame like sheep.

Back