Ricardo Lamas is on Timcast IRL right now

Would watch but can't trust a guy who hides his hairline under a beanie 24/7
Skater dude is reliably predictable. He's a lefty that goes against the establishment when it's safe to do so. He's about as edgy as a butter knife. And yeah, the beanie thing is extremely weird for someone his age.

Last edited:
Ricardo was one of the best and most underrated featherweights of his generation and a great finisher too.

Skater dude is reliably predictable. He's a lefty that goes against the establishment when it's safe to do so. He's about as edgy as a butter knife. And ya, the beanie thing is extremely weird for someone his age.
Have you watched? Maybe a few years ago, but since I began watching a few months ago he's done nothing but go against the establishment. Calls it as he sees it and doesn't associate himself with either side.

Tim Pool is a fucking G and completely changed my perception of the media and everything going on in America currently. I will not tolerate the slander, lol

Skater dude is reliably predictable. He's a lefty that goes against the establishment when it's safe to do so. He's about as edgy as a butter knife. And ya, the beanie thing is extremely weird for someone his age.
Tim Pool is weird for the beanie thing.

Tim pool has to be a parody right? He cant be legit? He must be laughing his ass off at the goofballs who take him seriously.
jqniqan8hps51.png

if i was balding id more to somewhere were it's freezing, that way i could get away with wearing a beanie 24/7

Ricardo was one of the best and most underrated featherweights of his generation and a great finisher too.
Except, then, all of sudden he wasn't. I was rooting for him too.

Tim is alright, he is fighting the good fight and helping spread truth fairness and justice atleast. One thing ill say is don't rely on getting any good political advice from members here at this section of the forum because the majority are sheep who used to try and shame you for having alternative media sources in the past, but are eating crow now seeing how they were wrong lol
So many think they know how life truly works, but they don't. They might know their mma but have no idea about the world past their noses and computer monitors.

Time always tells and separates the ignorant from the people with common sense. I'll just leave that gem here.

Back