Ric Flair's is looking to sue for THE MAN trademark $$$$$

Desparate times call for desparate measures. Talk about no loyalty when and going after any, and every, one. Vince has loaned him close to $2mil dollars of the years, too and he has the gall to say they don't care about him. Of all the non-WWE and even WWE made stars, hard to find someone the WWE (and HHH) care more about than Ric Flair outside of Shawn and 'Taker. And I rarely ever side with Vince because he's almost always about money.

Per Flair on the SCSA Podcast a few years ago:

“He’s (Vince) always been there,” Flair said while speaking about McMahon. “When I’ve had financial woes, through my divorces, he’s lent me money. But I’ve paid him back…One time, I was into him for $800,000. Eight hundred grand. He said, ‘I wouldn’t lend my kid this kind of money.’ But I got my WrestleMania check [from WrestleMania XXIV]…I won’t tell you what it was, but it was a lot. Biggest paycheck I ever got in my life, right? ‘For Deposit Only.’ I handed it right back to [Vince].”

Last edited:
So I guess he's broke again, eh?

He has no case at all, and this is one bridge he wouldn't be burning unless he was truly desperate. It will also hurt his daughter.

The :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is dying. He's trying to secure one last bag. whatever

Desparate times call for desparate measures. Talk about no loyalty when and going after any, and every, one. Vince has loaned him close to $2mil dollars of the years, too and he has the gall to say they don't care about him. Of all the non-WWE and even WWE made stars, hard to find someone the WWE (and HHH) care more about than Ric Flair outside of Shawn and 'Taker. And I rarely ever side with Vince because he's almost always about money.

Per Flair on the SCSA Podcast a few years ago:

“He’s (Vince) always been there,” Flair said while speaking about McMahon. “When I’ve had financial woes, through my divorces, he’s lent me money. But I’ve paid him back…One time, I was into him for $800,000. Eight hundred grand. He said, ‘I wouldn’t lend my kid this kind of money.’ But I got my WrestleMania check [from WrestleMania XXIV]…I won’t tell you what it was, but it was a lot. Biggest paycheck I ever got in my life, right? ‘For Deposit Only.’ I handed it right back to [Vince].”

Didn't he need that money for his kids drug rehab?

Any chance this Becky Lynch thing is just a story line?

He may feel that he doesn't have much longer to live and is trying to ensure he can still meal ticket for his latest wife once he passes away.

From what I've read, Charlotte isn't too happy with what he's doing.

Ric just burning bridges left and right. Charlotte is upset with him over this, there’s believed heat between him and the Podfather(he only had a medical excuse for one starrcast and bailed for a comic convention instead of the third starrcast). I’m sure this has to be driving trips nuts.

Is he sober ? I thought he was going to stop drinking because medical reasons were forcing him. But it is ric flair ....

Is he sober ? I thought he was going to stop drinking because medical reasons were forcing him. But it is ric flair ....

He did for awhile after the first brush with death this decade. Conrad mentioned it a few times but it appears he fell off the wagon prior to the second brush with death this decade and now he has no fucks left to give it seems.

'but also in life, you're the biggest
ass kissin, back-back stabbin, butt suckin bastard'

Big Poppa Pump was right about Nature Boy #2 all along.

Jesus, is this the most desperate lawsuit ever filed by a public figure? Previously the benchmark for me was when Shamrock sued UFC for cutting him, but I think this takes the cake.

Edit: just read it and he hasn't actually filed any suit yet, so maybe this is some kind of publicity stunt BS.

Ric just burning bridges left and right. Charlotte is upset with him over this, there’s believed heat between him and the Podfather(he only had a medical excuse for one starrcast and bailed for a comic convention instead of the third starrcast). I’m sure this has to be driving trips nuts.

Charlotte is very upset I bet

Still not upset enough to get rid of her entrance music, ripoff ring attire, ripoff finishing move, ripoff ring name

'but also in life, you're the biggest
ass kissin, back-back stabbin, butt suckin bastard'

Big Poppa Pump was right about Nature Boy #2 all along.

Big Bad Booty DADDY > Nature BOY

Back