Rhonda Rousy is a MANUFACURED star unlike MIKE PERRY

Jacked Burton

Triple Lindy Card
Banned
Reaction score
bEI4dda.jpg

A UFC star got worked on the opening fight of a fox card??? Mmmk

Guess you missed the fights yesterday.

Perry is arguably the biggest star currently in the UFC. His rise to stardom was completely organic and without special treatment from the UFC. They put him on the Fox card because they want to milk the Conor hype of being the number one draw as long as they can. As soon as Platinum main events a PPV he will own all teh records.

Lol perry isnt a star,just a bunch of neckbeards who liked him because his corner was racist to lim.

Perry is arguably the biggest star currently in the UFC. His rise to stardom was completely organic and without special treatment from the UFC. They put him on the Fox card because they want to milk the Conor hype of being the number one draw as long as they can. As soon as Platinum main events a PPV he will own all teh records.

post-47273-kate-upton-laughing-gif-Imgur-iuhI.gif

If you were serious, Im sorry. This is more appropiate:

post-57094-chloe-bennet-laughing-gif-Imgu-Gxj0.gif

There's not a single drug I can trip on in this universe that could put me on your level of thinking for that one.

Yeah 'cause arm barring a hundred chicks in under a minute = manufactured star

What difference does it make, if perry won a few, UFC would promote him lots.

Mike Perry got his ass handed to him by an underwear model.

RR was never a convicted felon. She never made a career of destroying other peoples lives or robbing them of their possessions. RR also held championship gold, something that your boy will never come close to. Perry is Bellator material.

I don't think "arguably" means what you think it means.

Back