Rhonda Rousey reason for living

TheNewEmperor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After she was contemplating suicide she decides not to do it when she realizes her reason to be on this earth is to have travis browns babys! No couple has beat up more woman than rhonda and travis. This baby will be the anti christ. Please rematch holy holm. She may be the only one able to throw a powerfull enough side kick to save humanity

Holly needs to sidekick travis in the nuts

Mentally toughest person in the world and she suffers her first lost and goes suicidal...

I defend Ronda but I am not defending that dumbass shit she said.

Come on man, it's just a bunch of Berserker-Babys, the gods can build coloseums for that, channel the aggression.

She was suicidal because she wanted to have Fedor babies to create the greatest MMA fighters on Earth. Now that Holly exposed her striking, she is relegated to settling for Browne Eye!

What girls wouldn't be devastated?

its almost getting to the point where people will start feeling bad about her soon - i wonder when that point will come or if at all

After she was contemplating suicide she decides not to do it when she realizes her reason to be on this earth is to have travis browns babys! No couple has beat up more woman than rhonda and travis. This baby will be the anti christ. Please rematch holy holm. She may be the only one able to throw a powerfull enough side kick to save humanity

Posts like this make me wish there was a don't like button.

You would want to live forever too if you could have Travis Browne's babies swimming around in your womb the entire time.

Funny how she had no problem publicly shaming and ridiculing whom ever she wanted prior to that. She felt suicidal after 1 loss, i wonder how that "Snappers McCreepy" guy felt after all the shit she said in regards to him.

Mentally toughest person in the world and she suffers her first lost and goes suicidal...
was going to say this. Loss is not the end of the world for fucks sake, she's rich as fuck probably, why kill yourself ? Ronda went full retard

Full article here.

“I was literally sitting there and thinking about killing myself and that exact second I’m like ‘I’m nothing, what do I do anymore and no one gives a s–t about me anymore without this.’

“To be honest, I looked up, and I saw my man Travis was standing up there, and I looked up at him, and I was like, I need to have his babies. I need to stay alive.” *audience applauds*

Dafuq?

isn't Browne, Arlovski's bottom bitch?
w5zcEnH.gif

Well, since the ultimate object of her wet dreams would never trust her with his precious genetic material, I guess she'll have to settle for what's avaliable.

1i-2.jpg
VtIeOHG.jpg

Perhaps a reason for living would be to see someone spell her name correctly just once

Back