Rhea or Bianca?

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Aside from the nauseating Charlotte forced challenges...Rhea and Bianca will be the standard for atleast the next 5 years. Who do you prefer? Both are extremely marketable, and capable of having great matches. In the end given my personal preference of "style" and "personality" head to head I prefer Rhea. However, if I was told that I was starting a promotion and Bianca is my Women's champion defending against every other challenger in the world, I'd be more than happy with that as well.

Bianca is being booed in every arena. She’s stale and her shtick is sad. She’s the Cena for teen black girls and very young women and that’s an important demographic but the only one she’s hitting unlike Cena. Also she’s mid thirties so maybe she shouldn’t be slapping her ass and twirling her hair. This character is 100% niche, upper mid card but not champ.

Rhea is dominatrix cliche but she’s got a wider demographic plus better wrestling. And isn’t getting booed from every arena. She’s face now and Bianca is heel, regardless of positioning.

Your promotion would collapse very quickly with Bianca getting Hogan 1993 heat.

Shit make that midcard gimmick. Not upper.

Not a fan of Charlotte at all. Bianca is better but she needs to dump the tweener gimmick.

Bianca puts on good athletic matches, but has no depth in her character. Her heel persona was slightly better, but since WWE has found a positive role model spokes person in her I doubt much will change.

Rhea's character is not really my cup, but she has charisma and is a natural at making the crowd invest and react to what she is doing.

Rhea, easy. Bianca seems to not have much character outside of her stupid long hair.

I've just started watching WWE again around Royal Rumble for the first time in about 20 years. I've been absolutely loving it, seems to be just as funny as its ever been.

Bianca is one of my favourites as she is one of the best athletes out of the females. She seems like a great person outside of the Ring, does a lot of charity work etc... The only thing is her storylines are extremely boring. Doesn't seem like they know what to do with her. Im not sure what they can do with her because of her personality outside of WWE.

I think Rhea is a great Character and athlete. Love all the storylines with Dom and Judgement day, always really funny when they are involved.

Think the females have massively upped their games from when I was watching before. Bianca & Rhea are two of the best IMO but I really hope they do some interesting stuff with Bianca.

I wouldnt put either of them in the top 5 best current female wrestlers TBH

Rhea.

but Bianca is Jane Cena.

Rhea easy. Rhea is solid in the ring and has a good character. Rhea saved the judgement day from be a flop because she was the only one with much of a personality when it started.

Honestly Rhea is one of the best things in today's wrestling.

Bianca is more of a character. They are both good wrestlers. Rhea is a heel. It's different for both girls. Both are very strong and powerful. I would say Bianca has more upside.

Rhea 100%

Bianca is impressive though.

I went to a house show a couple years ago and she literally wrestled in 3 matches and went full throttle the whole time. Her character is just as boring as possible.

Back