• A. Tojubaev vs. Raz Bring135 lbs
  • Agil Akhmedov vs. Mikola Rog135 lbs
  • Daniel Donchenko vs. Makhail Kovalenko155 lbs
  • Mikhail Zavertaev vs. Anton Lazebnov145 lbs
  • Gaia Kikhadze vs. Viktor Shogalev125 lbs
All Pro

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Pretty much low tier MMA but meh it's free and might be some good scraps. Havent waatched either before...

Last edited:
TDT

LMAO - ouch - they could have passed on this bit - I know it's what so many orgs are doing now but...

Last edited:
Nice bro thanks! I will check this out as I am bored at work right now! Although I do have a date with France in a few hours anxiously hoping for a good result today from the Seleção
giphy.gif

I'm barely watching it this year, England just annoy me when I watch them.

Oh he ded...

Was that like 6 knees a kick and a bit a poppin!

I'm barely watching it this year, England just annoy me when I watch them.
I hear your frustration loud and clear. Don’t think I’d watch with too much optimism if I were English. But sometimes these competitions come down to the luck of the draw. Depending on where England end up they could make a run. Big fan of Phil Foden btw. Class player.

I hear your frustration loud and clear. Don’t think I’d watch with too much optimism if I were English. But sometimes these competitions come down to the luck of the draw. Depending on where England end up they could make a run. Big fan of Phil Foden btw. Class player.

We won't win, we always get our hopes up and it never happens.

We won't win, we always get our hopes up and it never happens.
Lol I’ll be honest with you brother I said the same thing back in 2016 and I still can’t believe til this day that Portugal won. I had my uncle watching with me he was 66 at the time say he couldn’t believe it he never thought he’d be alive when Portugal wins a trophy. Maybe it won’t be any time soon but maybe when you’re old and cold and grumpy they’ll shock you. That’s the beauty of the beautiful game. You never really know.

Oh sweet free fights.

I clicked on the top one first and watched two what seemed to be 16 year olds fight and one of them didn't have a corner. He got hurt it looked like from an armbar and there was no one there to support him. Very Strange. Then I saw names I recognized on the second one... ah stream is over I'll watch later... but this RFP is a lot of young lads getting arm barred lol.

but this RFP is a lot of young lads getting arm barred lol.

Looks like both promotions are under the same banner or some such. Yea, very young guys (ammys) on many. I think I've seen like 3 or 4 guys before across both orgs.

Break em young!

wonder how much this sponsor paid to them?
ncoghJM.jpg

Looks like both promotions are under the same banner or some such. Yea, very young guys (ammys) on many. I think I've seen like 3 or 4 guys before across both orgs.

Break em young!
Ah! Ammys that makes sense. Esp w/ 3 minute rounds.

I guess they ran the TDT pro card first cause this is the same venue too. Nothing wrong with being frugal.

Btw thank you @Kryptt , for letting me know when I'm missing every mma cards available because I'm working all the time lmao
<DCrying>
I appreciate nevertheless!
tenor.gif

Back