RFA 30 - Smith vs. Jardine | Lincoln, NE (Friday, September 18th)

Bevois

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

RFA 30 - Smith vs. Jardine
Friday, September 18, 2015
Pinnacle Bank Arena
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA

Main Card (Televised on AXS TV at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT):

Main Event | Middleweight Bout (185 lbs)
- Anthony Smith, 22-11 (UFC-Bellator vet, CFFC middleweight champion) vs. Brock Jardine, 12-5 (UFC vet)

Co-Main Event | Featherweight Bout (145 lbs)
- Ryan Roberts, 21-10-1 (UFC-Bellator vet, VFC featherweight champion) vs. Adam Townsend, 13-3 (RFA vet)

Bantamweight Bout (135 lbs)
- Darrick Minner, 13-4 (RFA vet) vs. Matt Brown, 10-4 (RFA vet)

Lightweight Bout (155 lbs)
- Zach Juusola, 10-3 (RFA vet) vs. Robert Rojas, 10-4 (VFC vet)

Featherweight Bout (145 lbs)
- Grant Dawson, 7-0 (RFA vet) vs. Clay Wimer, 5-0 (RFA vet)

Welterweight Bout (170 lbs)
- James Nakashima, 3-0 (RFA vet, NCAA Division I wrestler) vs. Chance Rencountre, 7-0 (Titan vet)

Welterweight Bout (170 lbs)
- Kassius Holdorf, 7-1 (VFC vet) vs. Donnie Hamilton, 11-4 (VFC vet)

Preliminary Card:

Middleweight Bout (185 lbs)
- Miles Marshall, 3-2 (RFA vet) vs. Jaquis Williams, 5-3 (RFA vet)

Flyweight Bout (125 lbs)
- Kevin Gray, 5-2 (RFA vet) vs. Joshua Smith, 3-2 (RFA vet)

RFAfighting.com | RFA returns to Nebraska with RFA 30 – Smith vs. Jardine

"Like" RFA on Facebook

"Follow" RFA on Twitter

Last edited:
Who said I'm mad? I was asking a question.

Your sensitivity level seemed like it was on 10. Dude said it wasn't RFA's best card, that's it lol...

Chill out

LOLOL...

Came to this thread, just to certified myself if THE DEAN OF MEAN was still fighting.

Even Matt Brown is on that card... Cool !!

First time I heard about Silva was from clicking the wrong Wikipedia article. Has some noteriety in the Kickboxing community and can be used to confuse casuals?

Shocked nobody had jumped on him! How much can Glory be paying him?

He's a decent kickboxer and he is still fairly young (29). I really think he could be a draw in MMA just based on his name alone lol.

Damn, I was hoping for Keith as well.

Your sensitivity level seemed like it was on 10. Dude said it wasn't RFA's best card, that's it lol...

Chill out

I asked one basic question and was very chilled out.

It's funny how sensitive people are to questions after they criticize several fighters.

Solid card for them. Nobody that hugely jumps out but Roberts has been on a nice run of late.

Seen some dude got pulled from the card due to hot tub chemical burns. That's new.

bummed that it's not Keith.

Seen some dude got pulled from the card due to hot tub chemical burns. That's new.

Yes, Grant Dawson suffered an unfortunate chemical burn that has forced him off tonight's card. He and his opponent Clay Wimer just saw each other in the hotel lobby and showed mutual respect.

You dudes thought Keith was making a come back and it wouldnt be headlining a Bellator show? Stop it.

Yes, Grant Dawson suffered an unfortunate chemical burn that has forced him off tonight's card. He and his opponent Clay Wimer just saw each other in the hotel lobby and showed mutual respect.

But he won't be taken care of? thats pretty low of you bevois and RFA

This is an RFA show...and sure why not? dude fought on Shark Fights.

Not great by RFA standards.

I like how Matt Brown even looks like a cheap rip-off of THE Matt Brown! Like a market-stall-soccer-shirt-version!

Jardine going to MW? Won't end well.
Townsend is legit though.

Haha I'm sure we all were.

RFA finally stepping up their cards again.

Surprised cffc let smith fight here.

I spoke to Anthony Smith on twitter and he was saying that Sam Oropeza was ducking him in CFFC.

Goddamn what a disappointing thread.

Fake Jardine and fake Matt Brown for good measure.

Looks like a pretty harsh night for ticket sales. Caught the end of the last one, solid elbows.

Haha when people get a chance check out this Roberts fight. One dude is 5'2" and every bit of 185.

LOLOL...

Came to this thread, just to certified myself if THE DEAN OF MEAN was still fighting.

Even Matt Brown is on that card... Cool !!

Same, was pretty stoked when he dropped to MW, thought maybe that was the beginning of something good for him but no dice.

Anthony Smith been on a pretty impressive run randomly. Good win.

Should do Sanchez vs Smith for the title up next. That's a good test for Sanchez.

Damn just having the same name generates interest. Someone should try to trick casuals with these guys lol.

There is another Daniel Cormier.

1C had a guy named Muhammed Ali.

Its over? shit, was hoping to see the main event now that WSOF is over.

Damn just having the same name generates interest. Someone should try to trick casuals with these guys lol.

There is another Daniel Cormier.

1C had a guy named Muhammed Ali.

Should just stack a card with

Anderson Silva (Kickboxer)
Nick Nolte
Jorge Lopez
Roy Jones

Damn smith on a 6 fight win streak. Brutal ground and pound from back mount. Flattened him out and it was over. He didn't even need to, he could kept elbowing from side control.

Brown got destroyed.

Surprised how well Adam did against Roberts though. Thought Roberts had a good shot at winning it but he got handled.

Ok card, not the best from RFA.

When is Pantoja gonna fight again?

Ok card, not the best from RFA.

When is Pantoja gonna fight again?

You insult several talented prospects and fighters on this card and expect someone to answer your question immediately after?

Back