RFA 23 - Murphy vs. Ware | Costa Mesa, CA (Friday, February 6th)

Maria Rios and Terrion Ware with coach Ian Harris. We go live on AXS TV at the top of the hour!

- Dan Ige defeated Ian Millan via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) at 1:51 of Round 1.

- Christian Aguilera defeated Tim Quiroga via TKO (Punches) at 0:52 of Round 1.

The main card starts in 5 minutes on AXS TV!

Main card time.

Got this and Glory going on.

this is ugly. herb should have stopped this fight.

too bad rios didn't get the fight to the mat in the second or third. things would have been much more interesting.

I dont get it, Tachi cards are getting more attention than RFA cards on here for some reason.

Whtas the deal? Is it cause Friday has other events like FNF or Bellator or Glory and fans watch that?

Cause these recent RFA threads have been dead and it kind of sucks. RFA puts on good shows.

Is Waters the dude from the UFC press conference who stole the show begging for a shot saying everyone was ducking him? Lol because he looks pretty amateurish.

Is Waters the dude from the UFC press conference who stole the show begging for a shot saying everyone was ducking him? Lol because he looks pretty amateurish.

no that was Dominique Robinson

Glory has ended and I have watched the last two fights. Both have been entertaining even though both of these guys looked gassed going into the third round.

I dont get it, Tachi cards are getting more attention than RFA cards on here for some reason.

Whtas the deal? Is it cause Friday has other events like FNF or Bellator or Glory and fans watch that?

Cause these recent RFA threads have been dead and it kind of sucks. RFA puts on good shows.

:icon_chee

tumbleweed.gif.gif

Back