Reyes will destroy Volkan for sure

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Better striking, better cardio, better ground game. Volkan has only KO power, but Reyes chin is good.

You will see after this fight, I will come back here

I thought Volkan handled OSP easier than Reyes did. And is was short notice.

Jan will destroy Santos for sure

-TS

As much as I'm just as confident Reyes will win as you, you'll never know, Volkan could "upset" come Saturday.

I too feel Reyes should prove too much for Volkan but will keep an open mind, this is the big boys we're talking about.

Are you betting TS?

Reyes is probably the safest bet on the card

If you aren't willing to wager burning down your house if Volkan beats him, you don't truly believe that.

He should win, on paper, but Volkan could pull out that no time touch of death again and Reyes.

I have money on Reyes

I think so too. It's kinda amazing how quickly Oezdemir's stock has fallen.

Nothing is sure against Volkan in the 1st round

Better striking, better cardio, better ground game. Volkan has only KO power, but Reyes chin is good.

Ok Nostradamus. Reyes is a -255 favorite. He’s expected to win. Don’t act like you’re calling some crazy upset lol

Just about everyone here is picking Reyes

That will be his last win. Jon Jones this summer will destroy him

I think so too. It's kinda amazing how quickly Oezdemir's stock has fallen.

It's amazing how quickly it rose in the first place...nothing wrong with a couple of KO's but Dana and co were too desperate for a challenger for the belt.

Volkan will win this in no time...he's gonna get a close quarters counter KO as soon as Reyes gets a little wild

"Destroy" and "for sure" are rather bold words regarding the circumstances... Oezdemir proved to have freakish power at LHW, and is clearly the most dangerous opponent Reyes has ever faced. Reyes might be the favorite (as odds suggest), but nobody would by really surprised if Volkan knocks him out in the 1st round.

Back