Reyes will be...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The new LHW champion and will make history this coming Saturday for 2 reasons, one he is the most athletic big fighter Jon ever faced( looks like 220-230 fight night and same height) and second he is southpaw with KO power, something very hard to train for. Anyone on this train?

{<jordan}

Jones via sub my son

As one of Jones biggest fans in this entire karate forum i am actually very worried about this fight.

Reyes speed is nothing to fuck with and is easily overlooked

Its impressive how he sneaks strikes in quickly that people arent expecting

The new LHW champion and will make history this coming Saturday for 2 reasons, one he is the most athletic big fighter Jon ever faced( looks like 220-230 fight night and same height) and second he is southpaw with KO power, something very hard to train for. Anyone on this train?

Anything's possible. I expected Jones to walk through Gustafsson and thought Anthony Smith would give him a real fight. Let's wait and see.

That would make me happy,
but not happening.....

I think jones wins via a boring 5 round fight

Yeah, I'm not going to pick Reyes outright but Jon will lose soon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was Reyes. His main drawbacks are unknown TTD and experience. He's got everything else to make this a tough fight for Jonny. If Jonny is clean, I give Reyes 35% chance. I'd give him more of a shot if the judges weren't predisposed to give Jones the close rounds.

As one of Jones biggest fans in this entire karate forum i am actually very worried about this fight.

Reyes speed is nothing to fuck with and is easily overlooked

Its impressive how he sneaks strikes in quickly that people arent expecting
I want to agree with u but i watched Reyes fights he has one weapon....really?<Lmaoo>

I want to agree with u but i watched Reyes fights he has one weapon....really?<Lmaoo>
Did you actually watch his fights or you are going by what Jones said in their press conference?

I see submissions, high kick KOs, left straights and uppercuts finishing fights here

{<hhh]

Did you actually watch his fights or you are going by what Jones said in their press conference?

I see submissions, high kick KOs, left straights and uppercuts finishing fights here

{<hhh]

striaght lefts... is his weapon subing nobodies and kicks really like connor all he wants to do throw that left straight this not man take down Jones sorry

Jones via wrestling submission grappling.. to easy for him to win this fight not saying he couldn't bang with him because I know he'd knock Reyes out also.

Casuals I stopped betting against JBJ many years ago hes the one.

Jones via wrestling submission grappling.. to easy for him to win this fight not saying he couldn't bang with him because I know he'd knock Reyes out also.

Casuals I stopped betting against JBJ many years ago hes the one.
Ok we’ll see artificially enhanced vs natural gifted athlete!

If Jon actually uses his full arsenal of tools he wins this fight on the ground, but I've felt for years now if he stands with Reyes he's getting KOed

Back