Media Reyes taller than Bones, both listed as 6’4”

Nah Jones just cut height to make weight this time. Tomorrow they will be the same. Classic.

They're both wearing athletic shoes so it doesn't look like someone is wearing tall shoes.

Jones not standing up straight. About same height..

So Reyes will beat Jones by being taller?

Wasn’t Gustafson the taller man in their two meetings?

He’s not standing up straight. They have numerous face-offs with similar footwear and the height difference is negligible.
When they turn to the camera jones is standing up straight and clearly shorter despite reyes being further away

When they turn to the camera jones is standing up straight and clearly shorter despite reyes being further away

By the way it doesn’t even matter. Because Jones has a nearly 8 inch reach advantage. In fighting the reach is all that matters. Being 1 inch or whatever taller means nothing.

By the way it doesn’t even matter. Because Jones has a nearly 8 inch reach advantage. In fighting the reach is all that matters. Being 1 inch or whatever taller means nothing.
Just saying but yea i agree if reyes wins its not because of a height advantage.

Just saying but yea i agree if reyes wins its not because of a height advantage.

Yes like in basketball. One of my favorite all-time players was Tim Duncan. He was 6-11 very tall obviously, But he could consistently rebound over men well over 7 feet tall because Tim had ridiculously long arms. Much longer than men one or 2 inches taller. The reach means a lot.

Jon isn't a puncher anyway, so his arm length doesn't really matter either. He keeps distance with kicks, and looks like his legs are longer too, but don't really know by how much.

I hope you're making fun. I don't like Jones for the exact same reasons as you i guess, but this - nor any other gut in modern pro-MMA is a hgh gut. No MMA-fighter could or would take the tremendous amounts of growth hormone that lead to a bloated stomach. Really.
You must not know what your talking about. It doesn’t take much to cause the guy plus these are athletes, I’m sure they sure plenty of the shit

Back