Reyes seems...

He's like Elvis, all shook up!
1xumfp.gif
1xumfp

In all his interview, and in the presser, he seems awkward. Maybe nervous, scared, overwhelmed? Just off.
I just thought dumb as a post, but he's not getting paid for his mind y'dig?

What's with these fuckn sherdork PHDs determining body language. You don't know shit and you know it.

Reyes looks very calm and confident, even though is awkward. I can't remember the last time somebody was like this going against Jones. It's legit too, he isn't faking.

Doesn't mean he is gonna win but at least his mind is right.

Him and Jones seem a bit similar. Full of themselves, awkward, no charisma. Reyes doesn't do anything illegal or against the rules that we know of though.

I would hope he's an inch nervous, understanding the task ahead and I respect him showing it.

He definitely puts out a lot of empty platitudes that don't sound convincing.

I don't read too much into it though.

Tbh, I'd hate to have to do the whole media thing and constantly be having to put across what people expect to see from you. I wouldn't be very good at it.

In all his interview, and in the presser, he seems awkward. Maybe nervous, scared, overwhelmed? Just off.
I'm cutting him a lot of slack. He is in the spotlight, all of the sudden. That must take some time to get used to.

I thought you were going to say “suspect”. So I guess what you are saying is not too bad.

Back