Reyes might be that new breed.

New breed, looooool.

That new breed lost to Volkan.

Not new breed but instead new blood in the LHW division. Reyes is good but not exceptional. In 10 years time I don’t expect us to consider him one of the GOATs or one of the best LHWs out there. Hopefully soon we’ll see a new Jones fighter coming up looking unbeatable.

I used to brush aside this suggestion you know, how this sports is ever evolving, new breeds are coming, Ronda Rousey is once ever human being, shit like that that comes out from Joe Rogan's mouth, but which he can easily turn his back on if it goes south.

Because one thing we know about the fighting arts that has been around hundred of years is it's ever changing like internet or science, and that 'new breeds' died out rather quick, and Ronda is now making her name off Travis Browne.

In my opinion, Jon Jones is not the same Jon Jones that crushed his opposition ways back. People say he's out of his prime, milege, and all that, but I'm not so sure, because he has been looking shit from time to time for a while now, like when he was like 29 or so. And what happened to his size? he looked like Big foot Silva when he was fighting DC.

But, who knows I guess. What I'm trying to say is that Reyes might be that new breed, A+ athlete that all these Sherdoggers have looked up to and been talking about for a while.

Because he beat, in my opinion, the most talented fighter that I've ever seen, though he obviously declined so much that I am not sure what to make of him 'in his prime' any more, and I don't think it has to do with age or millege personally, just my personal opinion, while literally having no martial arts background to speak of, and only been competing in MMA professionally for less than six years.

If that's not the new breed, I don't know what is. That shit is just insane.

i thought that jones is the most talented, but i changed my opinion

Floyd is the most talented athlete ive ever seen.

No right hand, 3 round cardio, fights off his back foot. Naw.

New breed is a lump of garbage. Jones just declined.

People acting like Reyes is amazing when he got his shitle tot off koing Weidman.

Jones almost got beat by a guy on one leg, plus going to a decision vs a guy that did nothing (Smith)

Reyes needs some more experience and Rumble needs a tune up. Adesanya would do well to move up now before someone else beats Jones.

Back