Reyes lost it in the last 10 seconds

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You don’t win a championship like that, fucking ballerina!

He lost the last round. I think JBJ lost this. Winning only the last two rounds

He won the first 3 rounds and hurt Jones in the 4th, but I agree.

I know Reyes won but you can’t win a belt like that!

That's not how MMA is supposed to work. Jon got his ass BEAT. Jon literally held him down for a total of 20 seconds for the entire fight.

UTTER BULLSHIT.

Give Reyes a fucking rematch!!

That's not how MMA is supposed to work. Jon got his ass BEAT. Jon literally held him down for a total of 20 seconds for the entire fight.

UTTER BULLSHIT.

Give Reyes a fucking rematch!!

Reyes lost

On the back foot rounds 3 , 4 and 5

You can't win a fight like that

Jones pressing forward getting take downs

Reyes was taking massive breaks during the fight

If you want the belt you gotta take it from the Chqmp

I think the problem was Reyes wasn't advancing the whole fight. Also the last round is the most important as it shows what would have happened if there were 6, 7, 8 and etc rounds. Reyes definitely bit Jones convincingly first 3 rounds. His corner gave him bad advise to just stand there and survive the last round. He believed he did enough to win, he should have fought like he lost all rounds before. Don't rely on judges.

mma literally cannot work like that. You have to record your score round by round or provide an explanation for any corrections/changes. It's literally impossible what you are saying.

Hendricks did same exact shit against GSP ... And judges gave that to GSP lol

Man i TOTALLY agree; I have no clue why he just ran away like that; you gotta know that it’s close and they never just take it away from a champ

Back