Reyes kick that KO’ed Jiri GIF

If Reyes was aware, maybe he could've exploded out.. I'm glad it went the way it did. Jiri winning is much better for the division

It looked like he got dropped with the up kick and fell to side control and Immediately recovered and tried for mount

Last edited:
Anyone notice that it looks like he might have gone out twice, once with the upkick, then a second time with a hammer fist.

Right at 1:00 on the clock, Reyes tags him with a pretty good hammer fist right on the temple, and he just kind of drops his weight down immediately.

Good catch TS.

Clipped him good, and he likely went black for a second. But he came too quick. Just a shame for Dom he wasn't in position to try and take advantage of it in any way.

Jiri aint no wonderboy. If hes chin gets cracked its over for him

Anyone notice that it looks like he might have gone out twice, once with the upkick, then a second time with a hammer fist.

Right at 1:00 on the clock, Reyes tags him with a pretty good hammer fist right on the temple, and he just kind of drops his weight down immediately.

Even watching it when Dom lands the hammerfist you here someone whoop and someone else scream “He’s out!”

fucking insane fight.

I don’t think he was out out, he even said he could feel what was going on just confused and I mean he literally uses his leg to step over and secure position while it’s going on.

Jan will be a tough test

Lol Jiri's glass chin is going to be his reckoning in one of his next few fights, I feel it, especially with all of this hype he's getting

Johnny Walker 2.0

<36>

Glass chin? He literally blocked every shot from Reyes with his face and walked him down for a brutal KO

Back